CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 CBR1100XX Blackbird For Sale

SOLD - THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR LOOKING

This is the same bike I posted earlier - but with the touring farkles taken off. I apologize if I should have amended my earlier post - but I figured a clean post would be easier to follow. I would delete the earlier one if I knew how.

Located in Auburn NH – next to Manchester NH.

Price as listed below - with Microns $4,350

If I swap Microns for stock - $3,950

Here's what is on it now:

·Currently has 18,900 miles (with a few more each week)

·Approx $1,700 in quality modifications

·Always garaged – never rained on – always looks like it does in the photos (except for bugs)

·Micron twin competition oval carbon fiber exhaust cans – nice low throaty sound

·Power Commander II with custom map to match Microns

Please Note: I would be willing to sell the Microns for $300+stock mufflers (Cost $899 on Micron site)

·Front forks – Ohlins valving

·Front forks – Racetech springs

·New Battlax BT023 on front

·Rear Battlax BT 020 approx 1,500 miles

·Front seat section redone by Spencer – high quality long distance touring foam

·Rear seat redone by custom seat builder to add comfort padding – increase height by 1”

·Front pegs – Dave’s lowering kit

·Rear pegs – Buell pegs machined to fit – lower and forward by 1 inch

The Bad

·I like to practice tight figure-8’s at the top of the driveway (shown in pics). Dog came out of garage while bike was healed way over during turn. Slammed the brakes to complete stop but could not get the bike back up – so gently placed in down on right side while stopped. I’m anal about how it looks so I had scratches on right lower front fairing and right Beetle bag repainted. Liked the look of the fairing without the decals (which I always remove from my bikes whenever possible) so I removed the decals from the left side, which has never been scratched.

·The bike has 2 – 3 minor nicks accumulated over time, mostly from my kids while the bike was parked and uncovered in the garage. Have to be right next to the bike to find them.

Some of the parts I took off are already sold. I will post a separte ad for the ones I still have.

Here are a couple of pictures taken in late afternoon. My flash went off - hence the bright yellow reflector.

gallery_6766_927_21078.jpg

gallery_6766_927_4165.jpg

• 2 weeks later...