CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pretty Good VFR deal...

Want me to go get it and you can just come down and pay for it when you're ready?

See that, that is what you can't buy, anywhere, what make this the only place, that matters.

What a cool thing. Really.

For those playing the home game, I took a look at the bike for Joe (who passed on it). Essentially it was once a nice bike that's been allowed to weather. Nice Farklez with Ohlins rear, stainless lines,throttle meister, double bubble, TBR pipe, and the wreckage of a Corbin seat that might be recoverable. It has a collection of scratches, but ain't broke up. Tires are rideable but not for long. Battery is toast but when jumped starts easy and seems ok from a run stand point. Got the guy to $1250, and as a project to clean up and ride or flip its got some real potential - but needs a bucket of TLC.

Well, hell....I would have gone for 1200.

$1250, huh? Somebody buy this, please...LOL!

I offered him a grand for it and he said no - but apparently I was the third guy today to look at it and walk. If I owned it and had time, I'd throw a seat cover and a new battery on it, wash the hell out of it and try for $2000.