CBR1100XX.org Forum

Are black bird parts still avalable ?

SoCalBird

Just mu $.02, I would think they would still be available as the Bird was manufactured up to 2007, or was it 2008.

Are you having a hard time finding a part, or are you looking to buy an '03?

Lol I have been looking to buy ever sence I sold my second xx 4 years ago :) and I was about to pop for a k1300s when a low 03 popped up on criegs list last night about an hour away with 26K on the clock.

Lol I have been looking to buy ever sence I sold my second xx 4 years ago :) and I was about to pop for a k1300s when a low 03 popped up on criegs list last night about an hour away with 26K on the clock.

you can get an 07 XX ? where I thought 03 was the last year

Plastics are still readily available for the 97-2003 color coded and ready to mount up.

08 was the last year of manufacture in Europe

Speaking of plastics, mine have seen better days. Does anybody have a idea on what a new OEM set would run? Not planning on selling the Bird and Ive get plenty of room to store them.

Hi-jacking the thread.. but still applies..

Has anyone bought any of the aftermarket plastics from this guy on EBAY?? from hong kong or something? He has pretty legit reviews... but ordering $500 worth of plastics from Hong Kong scares me. Would be nice to know if any has experience.