CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wide Band Data Logger?

XX4me

If you want to go with Innovate, I have a LC-1 and a DL-32 I would like to sell (complete with all software and instructions). They were on my dragbike for a couple of years. No problems with them, just really didn't use them or the info. I needed more room under the seat for new stuff and I'm really more of a "seat-of-the-pants" tuner......Okay, I'm just old and suck at computers.

Here is a link to their site, if you want to check them out. Innovate Site

Can lm2 read rpm on XX without adapter/converter ?

I have LM2 on my rx7 , it has been trouble free for 4-5 years . I have it hooked up to Power FC stand alone , it can log AFRs in 20x20 format , same as a fuel and fuel correction maps . It works beautifully .

Yeah. I have it working. I don't remember offhand where I connected it. I may have used the injector wire.

I connected my DL32 to the signal wire coming out of the ECU that goes to the tach. Don't know if the LM-2 is similar.

Yeah. I have it working. I don't remember offhand where I connected it. I may have used the injector wire.

I connected my DL32 to the signal wire coming out of the ECU that goes to the tach. Don't know if the LM-2 is similar.

It will be a 0-5v reference from the tach signal, IIRC, versus a pulse from an injector or coil wire.

I'm pretty sure the LM requires the pulse, while your DL32 would take analog.