CBR1100XX.org Forum

Scotts/GPR Steering Damper mount, Billet front sprocket cover.

Ok here is the deal. I have the ability to have the following parts made. Scotts/GPR steering damper mounting bracket also a billet front sprocket cover. Many of you have seen my Scotts damper on the XX and I have gotten together with another forum member with a machine shop that will be creating a bracket similar but better. Current design requires drilling 4 holes, 2 in the frame and 2 in the upper triple clamp. Depending on cost and demand it may be produced as a complete unit upper clamp. Right now these are made for some race bikes but not street bikes. I cant quote prices just yet but I would imagine the bracket would run 75-100 where as the upper clamp may run upwards of 350-400 also dependent on how many are interested. Link is of the race triple to give an example. Also picture of it installed on my XX.

http://intrinsic3d.com/portfolios/intrinsic-triple/

Same goes for the front sprocket cover. The "Hayden Mod" as it is called is very popular on the RC51 and 04-07 CBR1000RR. As you can see in the attached pictures its a billet aluminum sprocket cover that leaves the front gear exposed. Makes it easy to keep the chain cleaner and gear clean as no junk piles up inside the cover and it looks pretty trick too. The plan is to produce them first for the XX then manufacture ones for the RC51 and 04-07 CBR1000RR. They look super fancy with a billet clutch slave too! Attached are some pictures of what it looks like on my bike.

post-4262-1332646096.jpg

post-4262-1332646097.jpg

post-4262-1332646099.jpg