CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone seen a bird for sale in the Austin/San Antonio area

Well for the right price I could live with carbs. are you the original owner ? if not how long and how many miles have you put on it ?

Feel free to pm me a price just let me know by Sat morning so I can withdraw the funds unless you will take a check :) lol

I'm the one with the 98 in Austin...let me know and I'll make you a sweet deal this weekend.

well I guess he was not to interested in selling it lol

I have contacted the ones on CL and most have to many miles to mess with or were already sold/traded in.

thanks for the tips tho.

As awsome as the cbr1100xx is at 15 years old I am a bit worried about a bike thats been sitting alot.

Well for the right price I could live with carbs. are you the original owner ? if not how long and how many miles have you put on it ?

Feel free to pm me a price just let me know by Sat morning so I can withdraw the funds unless you will take a check :) lol

I'm the one with the 98 in Austin...let me know and I'll make you a sweet deal this weekend.

I dont think I am I can get a 08 busa for 7G and not have a 15 year old bike.

As awsome as they are I just dont think I want to risk my neck on a bike that old.

good luck with the sale its a nice looking bike

You still interested?