CBR1100XX.org Forum

Givi Wing Rack/Top Rack *** SOLD ***

I have a complete Givi Wing Rack/Top Rack for the Blackbird I'd like to sell. This is the unit

without the turn signals. New, this kit sells for about $260, as near as I can tell from the

Twisted Throttle web site. The kit includes the Givi N141 Monokey wing rack/top rack and

Y158 fitment kit, including screws, nuts, washers, etc. I also have the installation instructions

available in .pdf format that I can send. The set up is in perfect condition, although one of the

rubber bumpers is missing on the top rack plate, so that will need to be replaced. I got them

from the local Ace HW store. See pic below.

Note: You will have to shorten your turn signal stalks, as the turn signals will hit the rack.

This is easily done by removing the center flexible part. Just a couple of screws, as I recall.

Due to my health situation, boxing and shipping are difficult for me, so ideally I'd like to find

someone local to Northern CA that is interested who can just come get it. I don't know how likely

that is, but worth asking.

$140 if you can pick it up, $160 shipped CONUS if you can't pick it up.

Thanks.

post-892-1327870390.jpg

I have a complete Givi Wing Rack/Top Rack for the Blackbird I'd like to sell. This is the unit

without the turn signals. New, this kit sells for about $260, as near as I can tell from the

Twisted Throttle web site. The kit includes the Givi N141 Monokey wing rack/top rack and

Y158 fitment kit, including screws, nuts, washers, etc. I also have the installation instructions

available in .pdf format that I can send. The set up is in perfect condition, although one of the

rubber bumpers is missing on the top rack plate, so that will need to be replaced. I got them

from the local Ace HW store. See pic below.

Note: You will have to shorten your turn signal stalks, as the turn signals will hit the rack.

This is easily done by removing the center flexible part. Just a couple of screws, as I recall.

Due to my health situation, boxing and shipping are difficult for me, so ideally I'd like to find

someone local to Northern CA that is interested who can just come get it. I don't know how likely

that is, but worth asking.

Make me a reasonable offer, plus shipping for something that weighs about 20 lbs., if you can't

pick it up.

Thanks.

post-892-1327870390.jpg

Can you use the rear rack with corbin bags? Im sure this has been addressed previously in other threads I dont have the time to research.

Can you use the rear rack with corbin bags? Im sure this has been addressed previously in other threads I dont have the time to research.

I can't say for sure, but I would imagine that won't work. The top rack

requires the side rack for mounting and I don't see how you could have

the side rack and Corbins at the same time.

I'm pretty sure, that the wingrack won't work with corbin beetle bags. I'm hoping that the SW moteck top case system will, but even that may require removing the top box to fully open the beetle bags.

I have a complete set of Givo luggage for this rack. Two side bags and a large top trunk. They are in pristine conditon with monokeys. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will let theme go fairly cheap. They area bright red that matched my 1991 cbr 1000F.

Duane 772-341-4882

• 1 month later...