CBR1100XX.org Forum

2009 Aprillia RSV-R

2009 Aprillia RSV-R. Excellent condition (very small scratches right side) new rubber, 35xx miles. Sounds badass, dead sexy! Tasty Ohlins bits abound. Bought new in April 2011.

NADA retail $11910. $8599 (plus DMV if you're in VA) for the XX gang.

RSV-R-002.jpg

RSV-R-001.jpg

RSV-R-006.jpg

Sorry, I thought you were saying you were out.

I can send it to our store in Harrisonburg and save you four hours. If you're patient I can drop it at a dealer in PA next time we're up, but I dont know when that will be.

Sorry, I thought you were saying you were out.

I can send it to our store in Harrisonburg and save you four hours. If you're patient I can drop it at a dealer in PA next time we're up, but I dont know when that will be.

No No...I am. It just hurt to see it here (hence the Fuck You) We will be making a deal...when the right one comes along.

I'm getting that vibe. :icon_biggrin:

How the hell do you keep your job? I would be a broke bitch and fired the first day for taking test rides on everything.

So many toys so few hours in the day.

The bad part of this is I work 6 days+ per week 12 hours or more, so when it's finally my day off many times I dont even want to see a motorcycle. So I took flying back up... then moved to a store literally at the end of the runway at Roanoke. So it's bikes and planes all day.

If they put up a strip club next door I'd really be screwed.

How the hell do you keep your job? I would be a broke bitch and fired the first day for taking test rides on everything.

The bad part of this is I work 6 days+ per week 12 hours or more, so when it's finally my day off many times I dont even want to see a motorcycle. So I took flying back up... then moved to a store literally at the end of the runway at Roanoke. So it's bikes and planes all day.

its Roanoke, I hope for your sake they don't put up a strip club. Probably turn you gay the first time there. :icon_whistle:

its Roanoke, I hope for your sake they don't put up a strip club. Probably turn you gay the first time there. :icon_whistle:

Truth in that.