CBR1100XX.org Forum

One person Ramps

TAPXX

FYI,

I went looking all over for Ramps, to load and unload my new Blackbird, by myself. I live in the Dallas area and have not met any new friends yet, I just moved here from Houston about 1 month ago. So I needed a set of ramps that were not to hard to store and safe to use, this is what I came up with. They work very well, and are really simple to use. I purchased the 10' just to be on the safe side. Here is the link if anyone is intrested, $474.99 delivered to your door. I know it seems high, but if you drop your baby from 3 feet in the air it will be more than the price of the ramps.

http://www.motorcycleramps.com/motorcyclehd_ramps.htm

Todd

I know it seems high, but if you drop your baby from 3 feet in the air it will be more than the price of the ramps.

Oh don't exagerate... When I dropped my 2001 XX off my home-made ramp, it was only about a 2.5 foot fall. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

But you were right... It was way more then $500 to fix all the plastic damage. :???: