CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTT Z1000 for XX

I want back into the warp zone...

I built this Z1000 up over time, then sold it, then bought it back thanks to a dear friend - but, I've got the itch again and want back on a big ST - namely a XX or a ZZR1200.

Looking to trade for a bike of like value and quality.

2003 Z1000

~30k miles

Extremely well cared for, never down

+130 RWHP

<400lbs

This bike is "set-up" and "sorted out" in every way. I guarantee that this is one of THE most incredibly easy to ride + fastest bikes you'll ever ride. The suspension is professionally stable and supple, and the power is smooth, linear, and sneaky huge! The terms "scalpel" and "weapon" are regularly used by people who ride it.

I figure the Z is easily worth $5000-$5500, and I have over $7k invested. I've also got lots of extras/spares + other goodies to throw in if I need to. The bike is a great everyday rider/hooligan bike and is just as comfortable on the road as it is on the track.

PM me or email me if you are interested. (mtrus@mac.com)

Modifications:

Powercommander with custom map built on Dyno

Reflowed Injectors

K&N + Airbox Mod

Titanium/Carbon Fiber Muzzys 4:2:1 - entire system weighs <albs

Titanium Rearsets

636 Rear Shock - modified and upgraded to professional specs

Full Racetech front suspension (Springs + Gold Valves)

Racing "dog bone" suspension connector

Pazzo Levers

Crispys' BarEnd Mirrors/Weights

S/S Lines

Galfer Rotors

Integrated taillight/blinkers

Corbin Seat

+++

Pictures here --->> http://gallery.mac.com/mtrus/101654

web.jpg

wow... the silence is deafening. :icon_silenced:

Am I way too high? :icon_drunks:

On drugs? :icon_shhh:

This bike is way to sexy for you pipe and slippers boys? :icon_eatp:

I'm tellin' ya - this thing is a weapon. :icon_machinegun:

Hmmmm.............what is the halfway point between Michigan and R.I. ? Mine isn't as nice as yours but then again .............Honda's not building anymore XX's. :icon_evilgrin:

Hmmmm.............what is the halfway point between Michigan and R.I. ? Mine isn't as nice as yours but then again .............Honda's not building anymore XX's. :icon_evilgrin:

I'm going to be in New Hampshire on the 19th... shoot me a pm and I'll give you my phone number.

Tell me what you're thinkin... :icon_popcorn:

:icon_needpics:

I will admit I actually thought about it last night..

that is a super nice Z1000,

however I would miss my XX too much. holding out for a speed triple

Thanks for the comments. It's been well built and well cared for. I don't believe you can ask for more in a Z1000.

Looking to trade for a bike of like value and quality.

Here's what's holding you back. :icon_lmao:

Seriously, its gorgeous. And I don't have an XX that's worth $5000-$5500.

Thanks for the reply - so seriously... make me an offer. I'd love to get back on a nice XX, and for you - I'm sure we could work something out... :icon_evilgrin:

I like guns btw. :icon_whistle:

Send me an email to mtrus@Mac.com.

I'm on an iPad and can't reply on the board very well...

you have a PM

:icon_tits: :icon_tits: :icon_tits:

I'll be on my way to get it one week from tomorrow!

Very nice, congrats! :icon_clap:

I'm gettin' excited... :icon_biggrin:

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!

I put a final cleaning on it tonight... damn this bike is f'ing sexy. :icon_eatp:

Got all the extra parts loaded up too. It'll be on a trailer Thursday morning, we're pulling out in the afternoon, probably be at your fire station sometime mid-morning Friday. :icon_cool:

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!

I put a final cleaning on it tonight... damn this bike is f'ing sexy. :icon_eatp:

Got all the extra parts loaded up too. It'll be on a trailer Thursday morning, we're pulling out in the afternoon, probably be at your fire station sometime mid-morning Friday. :icon_cool:

Awesome! Will be doing the same to the XX tomorrow a.m., safe travels !

2 of them? WTF? :icon_surprised:

The silver one is John's totally sick XX. No option over looked... :icon_tits:

Once I get back in a spot here I can upload some serious stuff - I'll post the details of the truly epic ride to Lake Placid and Tracy Road... :icon_evilgrin:

2 of them? WTF? :icon_surprised:

The silver one is John's totally sick XX. No option over looked... :icon_tits:

Once I get back in a spot here I can upload some serious stuff - I'll post the details of the truly epic ride to Lake Placid and Tracy Road... :icon_evilgrin:

I love Lake Placid and surroundings.....

Beware of giant crocs!

Mike, Great to meet you and John too! This Zed is frickin awesome! I think I already burned through 3 tanks of fuel in the last 3 days, rode into work early the last few days and pisssed off a bunch of the upper crust around Newport's Ocean Drive, apparently not everyone appreciates the sound of a full Muzzy system ripping through an early oceanside morning!

Mike, Great to meet you and John too! This Zed is frickin awesome! I think I already burned through 3 tanks of fuel in the last 3 days, rode into work early the last few days and pisssed off a bunch of the upper crust around Newport's Ocean Drive, apparently not everyone appreciates the sound of a full Muzzy system ripping through an early oceanside morning!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying your new position with the international hooligan organization!

I feel like I said this before but, that bike is a riot... :icon_twisted:

I'm lovin' the bird too... happy to be back on the otherwise of the warp zone. :icon_evilgrin:

Dead sexy bike too... There was a hot milf in portsmith that I thought was gonna get out of her car and start licking it. :icon_whistle:

web.jpg