CBR1100XX.org Forum

Various Items For Sale

If you interested, send me a PM.

Prices below have been edited, and are without shipping.

There will be more Stock parts that get added to this later,

I need to unload some of this to help pay for my next project.

Used Heli Bars...$ ?? What's it worth ? SOLD.

post-726-1311594744.jpg

Stock Seat, with a very small hole... $ ?? What's it worth ? SOLD.

post-726-1311594746.jpg

Givi windshield... $ ?? What's it worth ? SOLD.

post-726-1311594747.jpg

Stock Swingarm... $ ?? What's it worth ? SOLD.

post-726-1311594748.jpg

RaceTech 1.2kg Fork Spring Kit... $ 100 SOLD.

This kit is a Brand New..... er Spring Kit.

Here's the deal. I bought the 1.2kg springs a month ago thinking they would work great for my 215lb wieght loaded down ready for some fast touring. But, I ended up loading down the rear of my bike even heavy than I used to, and the end result was a leveraging affect, that unloaded the front end to some degree and therfor made the new front just a little too stiff for my riding conditions. So, I ordered another set of 1.0 kg front springs, So the spring kit below is Basically a Brand new kit, and should work great for someone that is above the 225lb weight range that doesn't load down the rear end, or even better for the 250lb plus rider all the way around.

post-726-1311594750.jpg

Brand New 44T Steal Rear Sprocket... $ 25 SOLD.

post-726-1311907437.jpg

Other parts:

Well I basically have what's left of a 1998 carbed XX, that's been a parts bike for a time.

And rather than list what I have, it would be easier to list what it doesn't have.

It does NOT have... Wheels, Headlight assembly and stay, Mirror Assemblies, lower right fairing, Seat, or Exhaust.

Now for a little bit about what's left... The remaining Body panels all have damage to some degree. The Rear Tail Cowling has a few cracks but doesn't look to bad. Both the Front Nose piece and Lower Left Fairing piece have JB Weld spots on them, on the paint. ?? What's it worth ?

Forks and Triples look good, but the fork seal do leak. ?? What's it worth ?

Brakes.... I think I have the full system. ?? What's it worth ?

So, what was I thinking...is ... Well, if someone wants a Complete Blackbird Motor for say $800 plus shipping, (that's complete with Carbs, AirBox, ECU, and Instrument panel), I could box it up for them. Maybe for that insane Go-Kart you've always wanted to build, the ideas and possibilities are a plenty.

Or if there's something else you need... let me know. And then we can figure out, What's it worth ?

"Money Talks... Bullshit walks"... or maybe I should say "The First one to send me money for the Part... gets it."

I don't know much about chain drive. Someone once told me that I can't run an even number of teeth on the front and rear sprockets or it would damage the chain, or something. If that is not true, I'm interested in the rear sprocket. I currently run an 18-tooth front and a 45-tooth rear.

Advice would be much appreciated.

I don't know much about chain drive. Someone once told me that I can't run an even number of teeth on the front and rear sprockets or it would damage the chain, or something. If that is not true, I'm interested in the rear sprocket. I currently run an 18-tooth front and a 45-tooth rear.

It's okay as long as you run an odd number of pins on the chain...................... :icon_whistle:

Just kidding. It don't make any damn difference. I've been running 14-44 on my SV650 for about 3500 miles with no issues.

As has been said, you can run any combination of final drive gearing you can come up with.

I could use a new swing arm, my 2 bros can turned and did some damage to mine. Are the swing arms the same for all years?

I bought this swingarm off of Ebay a while back for about $90, with the intent of powder coating it, then doing a quick weekend swap. But that never happened.

If I remember correctly it was listed as coming off a FI bird, but I think they are all the same. Maybe someone else would know more.

As has been said, you can run any combination of final drive gearing you can come up with.

I could use a new swing arm, my 2 bros can turned and did some damage to mine. Are the swing arms the same for all years?

I bought this swingarm off of Ebay a while back for about $90, with the intent of powder coating it, then doing a quick weekend swap. But that never happened.

If I remember correctly it was listed as coming off a FI bird, but I think they are all the same. Maybe someone else would know more.

Swingarms are supposedly the same while spacers are different...

• 2 weeks later...
possible dibs on the Helibars - How much shipped to Grand Rapids Michigan?

PM sent :icon_thumbsup:

There is one person ahead of you on the Bars request.... but I'll let you know what he's doing as soon as he replies back...

also set you a PM.