CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 RED XX

2002 XX - mileage 48,879Km's[30,372miles] in good shape.... it does have the usual scrapes from traveling mostly on the luggage from hotel rooms. the bike has NEVER been down.

I bought it in Canada so the odometer & temp is in metric but the speedo is able to switch between MPH & KPH with the push of a button, the red color[(R195-C) Candy blazing red] is a slightly different red than the US red.

I still have the letter from Honda to prove it meets US EPA reg's and that the speedo is dual mode[the letter was for the initial border crossing, DMV did not ask for it]

Would like to sell as you see in the pic{but i am flexible can sell without touring gear}...... your choice of ONE of the seats[in pic]

The Good:

New chain & sprockets go on this weekend(10-1-11)

This one is depending how you look at it... it 's wired for everything except the kitchen sink, .... heated clothing, battery charger, chatterbox intercomm/CB(included), headlight & taillight modulator, CLS200 auto(adjustable flow) chain oiler[this thing is the shiz], gear shift indicator, alarm, battery monitor.

If all the farkles scare you I can take off what you don't want IF your serious.

Brand new battery

I have a new decal for the home made switch box & an engraved cover[dad's friend made it on some kind of computer controlled router)

Carbon Fiber Yoshimura slip-on's

RKA expandable tank bag

Factory service manual

GIVI windscreen

GIVI 52L top bag(comes with tail light kit uninstalled), 2- 41L side bags painted to match (all 3 bags have GIVI soft liners)

can't remember the brand the luggage rack is.... think it's german.... will have to look that up

Frame plugs

Mag-knight tank protector

Michelin pilot roads... still in good shape

rear hugger

Throttlemiester (black)

stop light magnet

The Bad:

left side slip-on inside rivet rubbed a mark in the swing arm

one tab on the rear hugger is cracked... the other bolts and gravity keep it place

I have a SHIT LOAD of goodies I will list separately for sale later helmets, jackets, gloves..... ect. ect.

$4500 with the good & bad listed above.

post-15-1310877054.jpg

post-15-1310877055.jpg

post-15-1310877056.jpg

post-15-1310877057.jpg

post-15-1310877057.jpg

post-15-1310950443.jpg

post-15-1314200493.jpg

post-15-1314200513.jpg

I just got a chubby...

Very cool BB and great price! Good luck with the sale.

What's the story about the container of urine under the seat in the 2nd pic?

It's for the chain oiler.

Nice bike BTW.

WTF!

You oil a chain with urine???

:icon_stickpoke:

were you able to get the chain and sprockets replaced yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Douche, why do you have to live in Mich. Love the bike. Just moved from ohio. Wishing I was still there to come take it off ur hands. Maybe a flight to Michigan... is the bike mechanically capable of a 2000 mile 3 day trip?

Douche, why do you have to live in Mich. Love the bike. Just moved from ohio. Wishing I was still there to come take it off ur hands. Maybe a flight to Michigan... is the bike mechanically capable of a 2000 mile 3 day trip?

and why are you selling?

The only thing in question for a 2000 mile 3 day trip is YOUR Arse!!

Selling it because my Back and bones just aren't the same anymore so looking at a touring/cruiser

If you flew in I would be willing to pick you up from the airport and you can stay at my place without the fear of being anally raped UNLIKE staying at some other forum members ... won't mention any names. :icon_whistle:

The only thing in question for a 2000 mile 3 day trip is YOUR Arse!!

Selling it because my Back and bones just aren't the same anymore so looking at a touring/cruiser

If you flew in I would be willing to pick you up from the airport and you can stay at my place without the fear of being anally raped UNLIKE staying at some other forum members ... won't mention any names. :icon_whistle:

You'd get more bites from this crew if you PROMISED anal rapeage. :icon_evilgrin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...