CBR1100XX.org Forum

1998 Bird for sale

My daughter just got her motorcycle license so I'm looking to free up some $$ to get her a bike of her own, therefore selling my 1998 CBR1100XX . black, 23k miles, HID low beam, immitation Pazzo's, V+H exhaust, dynojet, K+N, Givi screen. Within the last 1000 miles, chain and sprockets, plugs, oil change, front and rear pads, cam chain tensioner, stator, Regulator rectifier, everything that is ever a minor issue with these bikes has been taken care of. Looking for $4000 or best , willing to trade toward a smaller bike for her.

post-3036-1309740404.jpg

post-3036-1309740420.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Man, I have a 2003 Ninja 500 that I got for my daughters a few years back that I would LOVE to unload toward that bike. I want 2 grand for it (I guess it is worth that) but I just can't justify more money to buy a prettier bird than mine.

Just sayin'

Nice bike, nice deal

Man, I have a 2003 Ninja 500 that I got for my daughters a few years back that I would LOVE to unload toward that bike. I want 2 grand for it (I guess it is worth that) but I just can't justify more money to buy a prettier bird than mine.

Just sayin'

Nice bike, nice deal

No worries, actually just got my daughter a 2010 Limited edition 250 Ninja with 179 miles on it for $2800! post-3036-1311082091.jpg