CBR1100XX.org Forum

I WTB a XX

Good day to all:

I am interested in purchasing a CBR1100xx. I have heard so much about them and am realy interested in talking to someone interested in selling. I am or shall i say was a proud owner of a 1991 silver Honda ST1100 sporting 89,000 miles untill last week when I was run over on rt495 near Washington DC while I was on my way to work. The bike is totaled. I have heard that the XX is a very comfortable bike to ride and has enough power for my 6'7" 290 pound body.

Anyone have any information on a bike that is under 4000K?? Custom equipment is not neccesary.

Thanks.

Good day to all:

I am interested in purchasing a CBR1100xx. I have heard so much about them and am realy interested in talking to someone interested in selling. I am or shall i say was a proud owner of a 1991 silver Honda ST1100 sporting 89,000 miles untill last week when I was run over on rt495 near Washington DC while I was on my way to work. The bike is totaled. I have heard that the XX is a very comfortable bike to ride and has enough power for my 6'7" 290 pound body.

Anyone have any information on a bike that is under 4000K?? Custom equipment is not neccesary.

Thanks.

it has enough power for me I am 6"6" and 315 It will take a bit of getting used to for the fit, but it aint anything different than we are used to anyway, squeezing into small car's with your knees up around the windows....... etc ............. I've owned mine since 97 ................... good luck.

There is one out here for $3800, but I bet $3500 would get it done. Has a Akropovic titanium, full system, Mototek undertail, new fork springs, and resprung new shock.

There is one out here for $3800, but I bet $3500 would get it done. Has a Akropovic titanium, full system, Mototek undertail, new fork springs, and resprung new shock.

how many miles on the 98?

I'll let my '99 go for $3900. Lots of new plastics from a theft recovery. Valves just checked and in spec. 57,xxx miles. Has a turbo city high pressure fuel regulator, power commander 2, the broken plastics from the theft, helibars.

• 3 weeks later...
Good day to all:

Thanks.

it has enough power for me I am 6"6" and 315 It will take a bit of getting used to for the fit, but it aint anything different than we are used to anyway, squeezing into small car's with your knees up around the windows....... etc ............. I've owned mine since 97 ................... good luck.

nice job tiny man...

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still in the DC area? I am in DC hear Silver Spring and have a 97 with 21k miles that I hardly ever get to ride. It mostly just sits in my garage. It is not currently on the market, but may consider letting it go to a good owner. It is black with a full akraprovic exhaust, factory pro jet kit and a corbin gunfighter seat. I just had it serviced at Cycles of Silver Spring and had tune up including new brake pads, new pirelli angels.

Nate in DC

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Oklahoma and am looking for another Bird as well. I have a GSX1100G right now that I am looking into selling or trading to get another XX. Only 15K on this black 93! New tires, new EBC clutch, stage 2 carbs, header, modified stock exhaust, mild race cams, drag bar. Let me know if anyone hears of one for sale for a good price or if anyone may want to do some trading. I definately want another XX or another ZX14. Bird should be a bit cheaper though, lol. Thx in advance for any info you may have.