CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pay for shipping and give me another 50 bucks and they are yours!

Title says it all. If you need pictures here is a link. The boots are new with no tags. I tried them on and they are just a tad big too big for me. I wear an 11W. With a thick sock they would be good fit. I wear a 45 Sidi.

http://images.motorcycle-superstore.com/Pr...ring_2_Boot.jpg

So what size do they equate to, US? 12.5?

I'm back in the market for some gear since I sold all my shit

in the last 10 months :icon_wall:

Just looked up the sizing on motorcycle-closeouts and they're saying that this boot in size 47 = US 14....

You say you wear 11 and they're just a tad too big.... can they be THAT far off in their sizing?

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/159/M...SIZE-CHART.ASPX

So what size do they equate to, US? 12.5?

I'm back in the market for some gear since I sold all my shit

in the last 10 months :icon_wall:

Just looked up the sizing on motorcycle-closeouts and they're saying that this boot in size 47 = US 14....

You say you wear 11 and they're just a tad too big.... can they be THAT far off in their sizing?

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/159/M...SIZE-CHART.ASPX

That chart is wrong, and by more than a little.

I wear a 12.5-13 depending on the shoe and all my Euro sized stuff is 47-48. A Euro 47 is nowhere near a 14.

I havent worn AGV boots in a long ass time, over 10 years so I forget what size I used to wear but I wear 11-11.5W in most shoes and boots. My sidi's 3 different styles are all 45's. I tried these on with thin bootie sox and they werent big at all infact when I laced them up they only allowed my foot to move maybe at most fwd and back 1/2 at MOST. I dont know if they size small or what but either way blue doesnt match my stuff...lol

• 2 weeks later...
I havent worn AGV boots in a long ass time, over 10 years so I forget what size I used to wear but I wear 11-11.5W in most shoes and boots. My sidi's 3 different styles are all 45's. I tried these on with thin bootie sox and they werent big at all infact when I laced them up they only allowed my foot to move maybe at most fwd and back 1/2 at MOST. I dont know if they size small or what but either way blue doesnt match my stuff...lol

Well they'll match my stuff :)

Imma give 'em a try... if they're still available???

I'll give you $45, a can of camel spit and a reach around from Hobie...deal?

Man day late and dollar short... it really sucks too I was hoping for the reach around..... as far as the camel spit goes ive got more time in the middle east than any American man should so I got my far share of that. Maybe I will have something available in the near future so we can barter over Hobie!

Man day late and dollar short... it really sucks too I was hoping for the reach around..... as far as the camel spit goes ive got more time in the middle east than any American man should so I got my far share of that. Maybe I will have something available in the near future so we can barter over Hobie!

:icon_wall: :icon_wall: :icon_wall: :icon_wall: :icon_wall:

Well hurry up and get something available!! I need some new soles and Hobie needs some foreign juices!

If only I had had my bike a month ago when I first posted here. Dammit all to heck