CBR1100XX.org Forum

A new unique bike for 110lbrc51rider

sweet ass ride.

old buddy of mine who was an advance track rider got passed on the inside of a turn by one of these. He got it all on the video, and then found out it was a chick when the helmet came off. :icon_drool:

Would be cool to own for track use. Does this bike self mix or do you have to premix?

Does this bike self mix or do you have to premix?

No idea. I just thought it was pretty cool. I know nothing about them. I just struck the nerve in me that wants to put a CR500 engine in a cbr600 chasis.

sweet ass ride.

old buddy of mine who was an advance track rider got passed on the inside of a turn by one of these. He got it all on the video, and then found out it was a chick when the helmet came off. :icon_drool:

Would be cool to own for track use. Does this bike self mix or do you have to premix?

Since the owner said he changed the oil, I would assume it is self-mixing. Be pretty hard to change the oil if it's already mixed in the gas. :icon_rolleyes:

:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:

Normally I would think "scam" on that listing with a statement like that, but the price is a little high. Anyway, buyer beware.

"Since the owner said he changed the oil, I would assume it is self-mixing. Be pretty hard to change the oil if it's already mixed in the gas."

Unless he changed the motor oil? That seems to make more sense... Street specific oil injected... Track specific Premix... If its oil injected rip off the injector throw it in the trash and buy yourself a ratio right!

I love the smell of pre-mix in the morning...

I agree Brad that would be a shit load of fun on the track.... :icon_biggrin:

As for the oil they still have oil in the tranny. :icon_rolleyes: