CBR1100XX.org Forum

Complete rear tire & wheel assembly for XX for sale

This is a complete WHEEL & TIRE ASSEMBLY for HONDA CBR1100XX 1999 and up with HUB,AXLE,SPACERS,SPROCKET,ROTOR,ready to install on bike.Has a SHINKO STEALTH 190/50ZR17 with good tread 10mm wider than stock.Sprocket is a VORTEX aluminum 45 tooth.Rim has a few nicks or scratches in paint but is not bent or deformed in any way.If anyone needs one make me an offer.

This is a complete WHEEL & TIRE ASSEMBLY for HONDA CBR1100XX 1999 and up with HUB,AXLE,SPACERS,SPROCKET,ROTOR,ready to install on bike.Has a SHINKO STEALTH 190/50ZR17 with good tread 10mm wider than stock.Sprocket is a VORTEX aluminum 45 tooth.Rim has a few nicks or scratches in paint but is not bent or deformed in any way.If anyone needs one make me an offer.

I could use one but do not want the 190 on it, I'm not good with "make an offer" but if you send me a price shipped to 92583 with the tire removed we could begin negotiations. :icon_biggrin:

$100 plus shipping to 37801. Where are you?

I am in southern Indiana 47129 I would sell it for a $100 if you wanted to pick up

I could use one but do not want the 190 on it, I'm not good with "make an offer" but if you send me a price shipped to 92583 with the tire removed we could begin negotiations. :icon_biggrin:

I would like $150 + $40 to ship I have more than that in it but I am not using it anymore and would like to move it out of my garage.

I am in southern Indiana 47129 I would sell it for a $100 if you wanted to pick up

I would like $150 + $40 to ship I have more than that in it but I am not using it anymore and would like to move it out of my garage.

Hmmm..... tell you what, you put my offer in your pocket and see if you can get more? I do not need it, I already have a spare rear wheel all set up and ready to go. What I really want is a front wheel, but I plan on keeping the bike a long time and I am a known crasher. It really is worth what you are asking, but it is more than I can justify. I can pick it up if you get no better offers.

• 3 weeks later...

PM sent.