CBR1100XX.org Forum

98 Blackbird 13k miles Excellent Condition $3800 Memphis, Tn

I have a VERY NICE 1998 Honda CBR 1100 XX Blackbird for sale. I purchased it a few months ago from the original owner(it still had the original tires on it). Since it's purchase I have completely serviced the bike, cleaned the fuel system, installed new rear brake pads, and Michelin Pilot Road 2 tires(less than 700 miles on them).The bike is completely stock except for a Ti-Force four into one exhaust system and a Cee Baileys touring windshield. Current mileage is just under 13k miles. The bike is in excellent condition and has never been dropped or down. As much as I love this bike my 40 year old knees don't agree with it's riding position. I am open to possible trades: ZRX1200, Buell Uly, Versys, Husky/KTM dirt bike. I may even be interested in a scooter as a partial trade. I have a valid TN title in hand. Price for an out right sale is $3800. If you wanted to do a fly and ride then I would be willing to pick you up at the airport.

If you have any questions then please send me a pm.

Here is a link to all of my XX pictures since I have had the bike:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/lee...XX%20Blackbird/

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg