CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2000 Ti XX 9.5k Miles Asking $5k

I'm selling my 2000 Ti 1100xx mostly stock with very low mileage. The reason for selling is two fold, one I don't ride it enough, two I've had a friend in a very serious accident recently that's made me unwilling to ride with my new 9-month old daughter in the house.

So now that you know why it's for sale here are the details. It was this forum that found the bike for me and so it's here that I'll offer it for sale first. I"m the third owner of this motorcycle. I purchased it in 2005 from the second owner who only had it for a week and then sold it to continue building custom choppers. None of the owners have ridden it much, hence only ~9.5k miles on it.

Location is Madison, AL 35758.

As far as I know it's stock except for:

• Alarm: I added an alarm with with RF paging after my last motorcycle was stolen. This has tilt sensor, proximity sensor, a built in kill switch, and will page the remote if it is set off. The range isn't a mile, but it worked for me throughout my office and all over my house with the motorcycle in the garage.
  • After market windshield, though this was put on by the first owner so I couldn't tell you the brand.
  • Heated grips, two stage heated grips installed with a switch on the left side panel. I also bought a spare panel if you wanted to remove or relocate the switch, you can return it to factory.

Tires have less than 1k miles on them, chain is in good condition but I can't say how long it's been on.

You can have my printed copy of the Service Manual with it as well, though I believe the digital copy is available here.

That's it the bike is mostly stock and hardly used.

There is one blemish in the paint that I've noticed, one of the mirrors has a mark on the outside where it rubbed a trailer during loading once. If anyone wants specific close up pictures I can get those given some time just PM me what you want to check out.

If you're interested in any of the accessories with the bike we can find a price for them too, I'm not listing or parting anything until after the actual bike is sold.

Here are some pictures of the beauty.

33nhndi.jpg

11llqf7.jpg

ymf6x.jpg

Hello

I would be willing to spend $3,500.00 for this bike if you have a local dealer who could look it over and give me an assesment of its condition,( at my expense) plus they could be the pick up point for shipping.

I will look into shipping to the West coast today from your zip.

Thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The bird is gone. The first person to contact me put down a down payment and just picked it up today so it's final. It's got a good home you can close this thread.

Thanks for working around my schedule, Arioch5. The bike has been tagged since Monday and is running like a champ! Been riding everyday and much more at night.