CBR1100XX.org Forum

2000 CBR1100xx with Leo Vince NICE

Up for sale is my 2000 XX with about 23K miles on it with Leo Vince slip ons. It has an undertail with a fender eliminator kit. It has hyperpro progressive springs in the front with lighter weight oil and a hyperpro spring installed in the rear as well on the stock shock. It has Micheline HPX tires front and rear with about 60% tread left. There is a small crack on the upper fairing on the right side. It went over very lightly in the driveway on the left side and scuffed the engine cover. I already replaced the mirror housing. It has a brand new chain as well. Price is $4000 O.B.O. Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions or concerns. 860-559-6400

post-1458-1299191969.jpg

post-1458-1299191977.jpg

post-1458-1299191984.jpg

Luckily I'm not in the market because I cant see the bike for your avatar... :icon_drool:

Good luck with the sale. (actually the pics look nice :icon_thumbsup: )

Up for sale is my 2000 XX with about 23K miles on it with Leo Vince slip ons. It has an undertail with a fender eliminator kit. It has hyperpro progressive springs in the front with lighter weight oil and a hyperpro spring installed in the rear as well on the stock shock. It has Micheline HPX tires front and rear with about 60% tread left. There is a small crack on the upper fairing on the right side. It went over very lightly in the driveway on the left side and scuffed the engine cover. I already replaced the mirror housing. It has a brand new chain as well. Price is $4000 O.B.O. Please don't hesitate to call me with any questions or concerns. 860-559-6400

Do you have any other pics showing the damage and the a shot from the rear to see the undertail, dash? I love the titanium.

K.C.

Luckily I'm not in the market because I cant see the bike for your avatar... :icon_drool:

I am in the market and I had a hard time ignoring the avatar(s) long enough to look at the bike pics...

How do those mod springs that are installed handle? Are they better than stock? I weigh in at 240 BTW.

:icon_cool:

I am in the market and I had a hard time ignoring the avatar(s) long enough to look at the bike pics...

How do those mod springs that are installed handle? Are they better than stock? I weigh in at 240 BTW.

:icon_cool:

Those are my godesses!!!! LOL

NOT!

The springs handle better than factory. I'm very light about 140. With your weight it would be much better. When I put my girlfriend on the back the bike would handle similar to when just you were on it by yourself.

Do you have any other pics showing the damage and the a shot from the rear to see the undertail, dash? I love the titanium.

K.C.

I do have pics, but they are on another computer, I got to find them tonight. Will post more

• 3 weeks later...