CBR1100XX.org Forum

DETOX ?

DaveK

Hippie bullshit with zero basis in science. "Detox" and "toxins" in this context are reliable indicators that a product or service is of no value except to those using it to part fools from their money.

Customers who buy this item may also be interested in EFT, magnetic bracelets, and homeopathy.

About the farthest I would ever go with detox is lots of vitamin C and a daily dose of milk thistle for about 3 days. Any more than that and I can't leave the house, or the bathroom.

Unless you are physically ill, don't do it. If you are physically ill, go to a doctor. There is no real reason to do that to your body if it is working correctly and if it isn't, you really need to see a health professional. Working out (sweat) good sleep (rest) and a well rounded diet is the best thing you can do for your body.

FWIW, I used to believe in all that supplement and vitamin crap. Aside from vitamin C, I don't take anything else anymore and have never felt better.

Coming from someone who had a vitamin D deficiency recently and is no longer having the issues associated with it, I'll continue taking supplements. Especially with the continued degradation of the natural nutrition in our supermarkets.

But that's a whole other thread.

Ahh, vitamin D I also believe in. I live in a state with 360 days of sun a year and I work outside a lot so I get a lot. If I didn't, I probably would take that too.

I good friend of mine recommended vitamin D to me and I began taking it the evening he said to give it a try.

I don't know if it's just in my head but I get out of bed easier, move around easier and react easier to, in general, *things*.

My bones feel better.