CBR1100XX.org Forum

CB350-4 Complete - no title.

I got this bike as part of a deal on a cafe racer I wanted. Motor turns easy,havent really tried to get running. Bike is complete. No title, but in some states that doesnt matter.

Make an offer. Might be able to deliver to WVXXT.

Year, mileage, color, condition. Got any pics?

Sorry bro, didnt get far. Sold it about 20 mins after I posted. It was a 73 model BTW.

I got a 72 CB350 twin that's going to be a fun project.

My first bike! Traded a mid-level quality road bicycle (C. Itoh) for it. The owner had run it into a telephone pole and until you got over 40 the front end wobbled ferociously. No front fender either. My very first long-ish bike ride was on it. Halloween trip from Jackson, MS to Plains, GA. Left late in the day, high on acid. Mostly I remember it being cold and foggy most of the trip. I do not remember what gear I had, but most certainly consisted of a helmet and street clothes.

Traded it in the following february on a brand spanking new Triumph Bonneville. Probably traded down.

Year, mileage, color, condition. Got any pics?

Sorry bro, didnt get far. Sold it about 20 mins after I posted. It was a 73 model BTW.

I got a 72 CB350 twin that's going to be a fun project.

It coulda been 13 minutes after you posted it if you'd answered me. :icon_twisted:

Tell us about the 4 AND the 2.

Sorry man, I live here - but I dont LIVE here- if you get me. The 73 CB-4 was complete and original, but kinda rough. Collectors would say "unrestored". It turned over good, but the inside of the tank was kinda nasty.

The CB-twin is unrestored also, but not molested. I can probably flush the tank and carbs, add fuel and start it. I'm thinking about going total loss ignition since she's pretty easy to kick, and go retro cafe racer on it. Since I'm counting pennies trying to buy my Velocity 173 right now, it'll be a bit till I put real money in it.

Bought the pair for $250 and sold the -4 for $200.