CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Looking for a good deal on overpants

Normally i don't like to get into mens pants, but if it saves me a few bucks then i think its ok right?

I'm 5"10 @ 195 with a waist of 34-35. Clearly, i'm not too tall.

I'm looking for a good quality overpant that is not too worn out (maybe even lightly used) that is waterproof and looks good. Name brand a bonus.

I can't seem to find a good new pair for <$150. If there are any screaming deals out there please direct me.

Thanks!

I have a pair of perferated leather....real leather.

I think they were like $400. I'd let them go for $125.

If interested...let me know...I'll dig them out and post up a photo.

Don't remember the brand...but it's a well known name. I don't buy shit.

There are often sales and good deals on the First Gear HT-2 pants. I really don't wear mine much but love them when I do. Waterproof, soft armor in knees and hips, warm without too much bulk, removable liner, and pretty comfortable. I got mine from NewEnough (something else now) a few years ago for $129. I thought that was a fantastic deal.

I have a pair of Hein Gericke ( same as First Gear) with the zip out liner, soft armor in hips and knees. Size 34. Wore them a couple of times, now they are just hanging in the closet. $90. Shoot me an email I can send you some pictures.

Check out my leather pants they may be just the right size. They're quite tapered at the bottom so they tuck inside the boot.

They were about an inch up my ankle standing and about an inch inside

the boot while riding.

I already have a pair that are just like that,,,thanks. I'm really looking for a good textile for cooler temps and bad weather.

I have a pair of perferated leather....real leather.

I think they were like $400. I'd let them go for $125.

If interested...let me know...I'll dig them out and post up a photo.

Don't remember the brand...but it's a well known name. I don't buy shit.

Thanks Dave, but I do want them to be waterproof.

There are often sales and good deals on the First Gear HT-2 pants. I really don't wear mine much but love them when I do. Waterproof, soft armor in knees and hips, warm without too much bulk, removable liner, and pretty comfortable. I got mine from NewEnough (something else now) a few years ago for $129. I thought that was a fantastic deal.

Looks like i just missed a closeout for $109.

Thanks for all the replies!!!