CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Stock Exhaust Mufflers

I have a set. How soon do you need them? They are not pristine but yours for shipping. By shipping I mean I drop them off at pak 'n' ship & they pak 'em and ship 'em. Won't be cheap. If you have the time, they can probably be ferried to you by someone passing through here going to RacerXX.

I have a set. How soon do you need them? They are not pristine but yours for shipping. By shipping I mean I drop them off at pak 'n' ship & they pak 'em and ship 'em. Won't be cheap. If you have the time, they can probably be ferried to you by someone passing through here going to RacerXX.

do you have any pics of them,,,?

any bad uglies where the viewing areas are .... ?

What area are you you from...?

i also have a set, absolutely showroom, not a scratch, will need some cash+shipping. make me an offer, and if i were you, i would do some quick research on how much to ship. i am from central new york, syracuse area. i do not think shipping will be cheap

I have a set in my garage, too. Not perfect but serviceable. Similar deal as Philip (RXX)... drop at pack n ship you pay whatever they charge.

Where are you located?

Yeah, if you want showroom, I'm not your man. I used to drop my bike a lot. Then I stopped drinking and stopping and it got better.

post-1606-1295812391.jpg

Yeah, if you want showroom, I'm not your man. I used to drop my bike a lot. Then I stopped drinking and stopping and it got better.

IMG_4489.JPG

Im in no rush,, im in tthe north east,,

pa 15401...

can you shoot me a pic or 2 pf the area thats able to be seen,,, any dents or uglies :))) ?

catalina_1200@hotmail.com

Very deeply appreciated....

pa 15401...

can you shoot me a pic or 2 pf the area thats able to be seen,,, any dents or uglies :))) ?

If you're over by Joe (Rockmeupto125) we might be able to work a deal to make the shipping nearly free.

Lots of board members out your way, some coming to RacerXX... If you're not in a rush, let's see what happens

Oh... and Philip was all sweaty but I was finally satisfied. At least for a few minutes. He's so sexy..... :icon_evilgrin:

pa 15401...

Yeah, I can do that the next sunny day I'm at home. BUT off the top of my head, they are scratched somewhat and have rubber burns on them. Oh, and the left one...... well, I use a Pro-oiler. To be honest there are a LOT of queens on this forum that would not be caught dead with these pipes on their bikes. I will post them tomorrow evening if I have enough light.