CBR1100XX.org Forum

shift lever

cbrxxquad

I suspect that is tru on a lot of others. I have some I can check, and some that I have already checked. Not all are the same that is for sure..

Hammerhead make a really cool shift lever as well as Acculine and Cycle Pirates and some custom made ones

That lever you pictured in your original post will not work on a BB because it doesn't have an off-set like the stock one. Happened to glance down at my shift lever this morning before I pulled out of the driveway and noticed the big off-set. Oh, well, at least I saved a $100.

That lever you pictured in your original post will not work on a BB because it doesn't have an off-set like the stock one. Happened to glance down at my shift lever this morning before I pulled out of the driveway and noticed the big off-set. Oh, well, at least I saved a $100.

Yeah that one is for the Ducati, not the RR. Have not got one pictured for it, yet. Would be nice to see it first for sure. I sent a note to see if they would be interested in a Group buy, and got nothing back. And all my emails that were answered were like I was a idiot and had no business writing.

I get it. :icon_biggrin: