CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB-Hyperpro spring or Aftermarket shock

I actually still have a brand new in the box Wilburs from a few years back. I ordered the shock and before it came in a "buddy" of mine totalled the Bird out for me, or so he put it. The Bird I bought earlier this year already had a Wilburs on it, so I never even touched the one I ordered. I don't remember what model or options I ordered or how much I have in it. If your interested, I will get it out of the extras box tonight and get you the details.

I actually still have a brand new in the box Wilburs from a few years back. I ordered the shock and before it came in a "buddy" of mine totalled the Bird out for me, or so he put it. The Bird I bought earlier this year already had a Wilburs on it, so I never even touched the one I ordered. I don't remember what model or options I ordered or how much I have in it. If your interested, I will get it out of the extras box tonight and get you the details.

Yes, interested.

What weight rider was it set for?

Yes, interested.

What weight rider was it set for?

I got hit with a PM as well on this, so here are the details straight off the ticket

Wilbers rear shock model 640-035-00 $415.00

Wibers hyd. pre-load adjuster model 625 $170.00

Wibers ride height adjuster model 629 $ 62.00

shipping $ 20.00

Total $667.00

Riding weight 245lbs

Passanger weight 125lbs

Luggage weight 10lbs

Riding style sport touring w/a ride height of +15mm.

This is all of the info. The shock itself is all black and silver. Preload adjuster and ride height adjusters are also silver and black. I can take pics and email upon request. It is brand new in the box. I would be looking to get $550.00 out of it after shipping and Paypal or however the potential buyer would like to aquire it. I was going to just keep it as a spare or if I ever got another Bird, I would be already setup in the suspension department. Im not trying to jack your thread here JB4XX with a for sale item in your WTB thread here, but it is turning out that way. My apologies.