CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Sorry Dave, there will be no 2011 Goldwing. Period. End of Story. Early release 2012 anticipated July 2011

Sorry, I have different info. There will be a 2011 model. If it will be different ????? But there will be. Period, end of story.

Also, my bike is SOLD.

Sorry Dave, there will be no 2011 Goldwing. Period. End of Story. Early release 2012 anticipated July 2011

Sorry, I have different info. There will be a 2011 model. If it will be different ????? But there will be. Period, end of story.

Quoted for future reference.

I heard this, too. They will be selling 2010s until they are gone, then bring the 2012, built in Japan,

over mid-2011.

BMW now has the K1300 GT with the inline four, and coming soon the K1600 GT with an inline six. (That is almost the same width as the four)

The GT is better looking than the K 1300 S and isn't as slab sided as the K 1200 GT.

Beemers have really stepped up in the touring bike, and mega power bike segments.

Wanna bet a case of brew?