CBR1100XX.org Forum

HELP HELP side fairing mount 2003 !!!! HELP HELP

hey guys i have 03 bird Canadian model and i have a huge problem, i already contact with honda canada they cant help me out , i looking for this part what is holding the side fairing, the older model has a welded thing on the side of the frame ,on mine is attached with two screw ! Anybody has some idea where can i found this thing ,the dealers said is modified but is seems to me original ! Thanks for your help

post-54878-1273679961.jpg

post-54878-1273680018.jpg

post-54878-1273680047.jpg

hey guys i have 03 bird Canadian model and i have a huge problem, i already contact with honda canada they cant help me out , i looking for this part what is holding the side fairing, the older model has a welded thing on the side of the frame ,on mine is attached with two screw ! Anybody has some idea where can i found this thing ,the dealers said is modified but is seems to me original ! Thanks for your help

clickey

lower cowl, part 33..............

Hi i had another 99 fuel injected frame and is welded on !!!! I already try another dealer and i did a claim at HONDA Canada they have to investigate how come is not into the system !!

That is original for all the newer frames. The 97-98 frames were welded on. Check with a different dealer

Hi i had another 99 fuel injected frame and is welded on !!!! I already try another dealer and i did a claim at HONDA Canada they have to investigate how come is not into the system !!

thanks kiwimack!!!

That is original for all the newer frames. The 97-98 frames were welded on. Check with a different dealer