CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS-Kramer horse hide IWB holster for Glock 26/27

post-16-1272170108.jpgpost-16-1272170169.jpgpost-16-1272170222.jpg

http://www.kramerleather.com/productDetail...p;categoryID=23

Kramer is one of the top holster makers around and are famous for their horse hide holster. The belt loops are adjustable for this Glock 26/27 carrier. Check out the link. There is one small scuff (not a cut or damage), otherwise it is in like new condition. New price is over $150 with shipping, I would like to get $95 shipped to the lower 48.

Edit: If you want this but you thing the price is a little high, make a offer.

If it were an OWB holster I would have already bought it. However, I doing enough on my own to cause my pants to become too tight, let alone putting a pistol between my gut and pants. These are great holsters for people who can better regulate their weight. :icon_redface:

Hell with all the weight Dave just lost this would be a perfect fit for his baggy pants!

I have a well worn, Kramer OWB for my P226, best holster I have ever owned. Also have one for by G30.

Fair price. No question.

Like Tim, if I didn't like to eat so much and actually had room in my belt-line, I'd get this as I know without question that one day I will pick up a 27.

Put it on ARF or the monster Glock board. It will go quickly. Absolutely a fair price.