CBR1100XX.org Forum

iPad For Sale - 16gb version - Price Change

$430 + $20 to ship. (overnight shipping so you have it for the weekend)

Comes with the Apple Brand $40 case. The case arrives USPS Wednesday so all will ship together.

I turned it on, played for about 30 minutes.

If interested email me @ davidkrauthamer@yahoo.com

Will ship to Yellow Knife if necessary :0)

it's going on eBay Friday if it doesn't sell here.

Damn, that was quick! Too bad I don't want one. :icon_snooty:

Gee Dave, you usually have better deals than that? What gives? You are our source of good quality used products at a fraction of the price... and yes, I know 1/1 is a fraction..hehe.

Are these hard to get? I see them 600 on ebay, but isn't the apple store 499 plus free shipping? Or are they out of stock?

Honesly, to play with for a bit and to resell. They are going for big bucks (for whatever reason) so I can make my money back and maybe a couple bucks if I'm lucky.

I have no real interest in keeping it, but I didn't want to loose the possibility of an investment. AND I've never bought anything from Dave (being one of the remaining few) so I thought I would get myself deflowered.

Thanks Dave, fun talking with ya.

Honesly, to play with for a bit and to resell. They are going for big bucks (for whatever reason) so I can make my money back and maybe a couple bucks if I'm lucky.

I have no real interest in keeping it, but I didn't want to loose the possibility of an investment. AND I've never bought anything from Dave (being one of the remaining few) so I thought I would get myself deflowered.

Thanks Dave, fun talking with ya.

Not you, ya doof!!! DAVE!!!!!

Question posed again..........WHHHHHHY????

This seems to go against your normally jewish disposition.

Oh I dunno, it's a little quicker than he usually moves on...he usually sells things at a decent rate. There really should be a sit called e-Dave .