CBR1100XX.org Forum

Special Offer for site members

Special Offer for site members

Offer 1:

HEL Performance braided stainless brake line kit, plus free clutch line.

In a choice of colours (Black, Red, Blue, Silver, Carbon look) with Stainless fittings.

Available with brake and clutch bar lines up 75mm longer for bar risers.

Prices £205 plus shipping

Offer 2:

HEL Performance braided stainless snap connector fuel line sets.

These lines will allow you to remove the fuel tank in second without fuel going everywhere.

Straight replacement for standard FI fuel feed and return lines with polished metal snap connectors and banjos

Prices £165 GBP plus shipping.

Straight replacement for standard Carb feed lines, with polished metal snap connectors

Prices £145 GBP plus shipping.

Offer 3:

HEL Performance braided stainless oil cooler line.

The kit is designed to be a straight forward replacement for the solid and flexible oil cooler lines. Lines available for FI or Carb models.

Prices £103 GBP plus shipping

Offer 4:

Pairs blanking plates.

These plates are used to remove the emission control from the Fi Blackbird motor when modifying, upgrading or turbo charging. These have been machined so you don't have to take out the reed valve; you just unscrew the standard pairs cap and fit the blanking plate straight on.

Price £28 GBP plus shipping

Carriage on offers 1,2 or 3

UK £3 , EUR £5 , USA £14 , Canada £15 , OZ £18

Carriage on offer 4

UK £1.70 , EUR £3 , USA £7 , Canada £7.50 , OZ £9

Other countries please PM me for cost.

Combined shipping available.

If paying by PayPal please add 4% to the total.

I'm really sorry to have to do this but blame PayPal.

If you are interested in any of the above offers please PM me or Email me at gmaxxreceperformance@hotmail.co.uk

How much for the intercooler?

Intercoolers are not ready to go in to production at the moment , but when they are there going to be around the £400 mark.

Don't know what those prices are in USD, but it figures something like this would come down right after I did my own HEL conversion. :icon_lol:

At todays exchange rate of $1.52206 USD to the £1 GBP that make £200 GBP $304.413 USD

Hope that help.

Figrues as a guide only.

Graham

you should come to Indiana in a couple weeks...motor head's will be there!!

Plus turbo bike...

I know it is across the pond but your accent would fit right in in this area!!

Graham

you should come to Indiana in a couple weeks...motor head's will be there!!

Plus turbo bike...

I know it is across the pond but your accent would fit right in in this area!!

Would be cool

Have you heard a Devon accent ? We's country folk . LOL

Don't know what those prices are in USD, but it figures something like this would come down right after I did my own HEL conversion. :icon_lol:

At todays exchange rate of $1.52206 USD to the £1 GBP that make £200 GBP $304.413 USD

Hope that help.

Figrues as a guide only.

:icon_frown:

Too bad this didn't come by 6 months ago. Oh well.

Graham,

Have you attended the UK BlackBird Bash in any of the past 8 years ?

In Thetford.

Have I met you there ? I attended the Bash every year that it was held in Thetford

and stayed with Jaws and his wife Maurene while there.

I got to ride Pete's 1200cc Bird with nox. while there for 10 days in 2007

No it's one of thoughs things I just never get around to doing ( always working ) lol

And Thetford is along way from me.

I went up to Christchurch to Pete's place a few times before he shut up shop.

Graham,

Have you attended the UK BlackBird Bash in any of the past 8 years ?

In Thetford.

Have I met you there ? I attended the Bash every year that it was held in Thetford

and stayed with Jaws and his wife Maurene while there.

I got to ride Pete's 1200cc Bird with nox. while there for 10 days in 2007

Got any pics of the fuel disconnect?

How many lines are in the HEL Brake Kit? Does it replace the hard lines or just the rubber?

Hi, It's a full replacement set including the clutch line it replaces all the lines, rubber and metal

Pics of the fuel line shortly.

Cheers Graham

On Offer #2 (fuel lines) got a link to where I can get more details and photos of what it looks like?

The lines are a very new produce for HEL and at the moment only available though me . I'm still waiting for HEL to send me though pics.

On Offer #2 (fuel lines) got a link to where I can get more details and photos of what it looks like?

The lines are a very new produce for HEL and at the moment only available though me . I'm still waiting for HEL to send me though pics.

So I take it you haven't got your hands on any of the fuel lines yet? Do they have them for other bikes out yet?

I'm interested in getting both the brake lines and the fuel lines. But won't buy a new product without seeing some reviews/pictures.

Thanks for the info and look forward to seeing more info.

So I take it you haven't got your hands on any of the fuel lines yet? Do they have them for other bikes out yet?

I'm interested in getting both the brake lines and the fuel lines. But won't buy a new product without seeing some reviews/pictures.

Make that two of us. Would definately be interested in see the fuel line pics.

Me too!

Me too!

Let me explain , Simon at HEL ( The owner ) is a friend of mine. I live less than a mile from the Factory. I asked him to sort out the fuel lines for me, the the lines are being developted as we speak.

I have helped out Simon on a number of products and he has helped me with oil line, brake lines and clutch lines for project 1200 and the turbo oil line, oilcooler lines , brake and clutch lines for project T and Blue T. We are also working on a Brembo 4 pot conversion kit for the Blackbird which will be availible shortly.

The Brake and Clutch lines can be seen on the HEL web site. http://www.h-e-l.co.uk/

I am going in to the factory tomorrow so will ask when they will have pics for me to post.

• 2 weeks later...
Ok Still can't get any pics of the new fuel line , HEL say they are still waiting for parts to come in.

Hey, just keep us posted. The fuel disconnect lines are what I am most interested in. Thanks for the update.

HEL website lists part# HBF2709 as a "front line kit"

8F - Front brake line kit.

This kit comprises of eight front CBS linked-brake lines, complete with stainless steel banjo bolts and copper washers, and stainless T-pieces/take-offs where necessary.