CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: JVC/Bose home stereo components

Yeah, the pics suck. Took them with my cell phone just to give you an idea. I bought this stuff new quite a long time ago.

Paid a couple grand for it. It's all in very good condition for it's age. Don't know all the specs anymore but with the model

information you can probably find it on your own if you want.

Local sale preferred as shipping might be expensive but if you don't mind paying for it I don't mind shipping it.

JVC Receiver RX-515V

JVC 7 Disc Changer XL-M415

JVC Dual Cassette player TD-W215

Bose Series 2.2 model 201

In the pics the stuff for sale is the silver stuff

1269898370.jpg

1269898382.jpg

***Price drop $250 4/5/10***

Not like new silly "like new" but not new, only "tested" a few dozen times without any sign of wear or use.

:icon_needpics:

I mean this is really embarrassing but...geeez you asked for it, right? Now.....I am not sure if that is Red Locktite left over or...well, you know.

photo.jpg

Funny!

Gross... but funny

Not like new silly "like new" but not new, only "tested" a few dozen times without any sign of wear or use.

:icon_needpics:

I mean this is really embarrassing but...geeez you asked for it, right? Now.....I am not sure if that is Red Locktite left over or...well, you know.

photo.jpg

what about just speakers?

Prefer to sell it all at once so I don't have to deal with shipping more than once.

Price drop to $250