CBR1100XX.org Forum

Price Reduction: $5k 2002 Bird wit'.

D'oh.

I went out of town and completely forgot to cross post it. Now I'm leaving town again Thursday morning (TeXXt) and am in a mad race at work and in the garage to get things ready. When I come back, I'll post both the XX and the KTM (which might get more action) as soon as I can.

Sorry :icon_redface:

No biggie. I hadn't given it another thought. :icon_biggrin:

Bumped for a lower price. Anyone? I'd kinda like to pick up something else...

I hear that they sell more easily when you do that funny thing to them. What's it called again,,,,,, you know,,,,,, that thing,,,,,,,,,,, ummmmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, that's it.

WASH IT !!!!!!!!! :icon_evilgrin:

Remember, it's supposed to be silver, not gray !!!!

I hear that they sell more easily when you do that funny thing to them. What's it called again,,,,,, you know,,,,,, that thing,,,,,,,,,,, ummmmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, that's it.

LOL -- It actually was just washed!

But only cuz I brought it in for an oil change and they throw in the wash. :icon_redface:

Oh yeah, that's it.

LOL -- It actually was just washed!

But only cuz I brought it in for an oil change and they throw in the wash. :icon_redface:

You were always great like that Jen! Kill 2 birds with one poison gas canister!!!

You were always great like that Jen! Kill 2 birds with one poison gas canister!!!

At least thanks to your influence, I actually lube my chain once in a while. :icon_lol:

I keep looking for exactly what I want and I've had pretty bad luck. Next on the list is a Vulcan 900 classic lt. My friend has one and I really enjoy it. Hoping it works well for me.

From an XX to a 900 Vulcan....wow. I've heard the 900s are nice bikes though. How are they on the freeway at 80mph? I rode a C50 Suzuki and it was done at that speed. Test rode a Vulcan 2000 recently......now THAT was a beast!! :icon_biggrin:

I keep looking for exactly what I want and I've had pretty bad luck. Next on the list is a Vulcan 900 classic lt. My friend has one and I really enjoy it. Hoping it works well for me.

From an XX to a 900 Vulcan....wow. I've heard the 900s are nice bikes though. How are they on the freeway at 80mph? I rode a C50 Suzuki and it was done at that speed. Test rode a Vulcan 2000 recently......now THAT was a beast!! :icon_biggrin:

I don't know, I don't ride a cruiser at that speed. 80's about as fast as I take the bird.

For me, 65mph is about right for one of those. Will it do 80? Yeah. The owner of that bike likes to speed.

• 2 weeks later...
Mid Fall bump for the nice lady.

Why thank you.

Interesting trades or trades plus cash will be considered too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...