CBR1100XX.org Forum

2003 Blackbird 4 sale

]Hello to all I don't want to but I have some personal issues and must raise some cash so I have to sell my baby. 2003 XX lots of extras 33K regular oil changes synthetic with honda OEM filters. here is a list of some of the extras

Carrozzeria custom gold wheels

Pazzo levers

Race tech gold valves

Wilbers progressive front springs .987 kg

Wilbers rear shock with speed damping remote compression setting

TI Force full polished titanium exhaust system about 16 lbs total system weight

Rear galfer wave rotor

Puig rear tire hugger

custom brake & clutch res. covers

Clear alternatives turn signal and rear light

Pair block offs

Stainless steel brake clutch lines

Powder coated Front , rear, and shifter lever

TCI fuel control

Corbin gunfighter & lady seat

Ventura luggauge system with 45 & 35 Ltr bags with rain covers and sport bar

Oil & radiator protectors

Speedo healer

Tank Bra

There is a few other goodies also plus I have an extra tank with a small dent, I also have an extra Fuel inj. head that I was going to have worked on plus Valve cover extra fuel injector carbs basicallly complete top end setup minus cams.

The bike was dropped about 3 years ago and I replaced the plastic on the right side. Many peopple on this forum have seen and ridden with me siince the drop and replacement of parts there was no structural damge and the bike has a clear title. I also have all the stock parts to go with it including total stock exhaust system, wheels with pilot roads on them I have a brand new pilot power front tire the rear tire needs replaced and I may do so before sell the fornt tire on it has 60% left. any other questions please ask.

Asking $5800.00 for total package

Will add pics as soon as I quite having problems loading them http://www.flickr.com/photos/10597295@N07/4466831671

More pics available @ flicker under cbrrash the clear alternative rear lens is not shown but is currently on the bike if you want to see photos email me @ cbrrash@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you

%7Boption%7Dhttp://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af357/firedlt/2003%20cbr%201100xx/DSCN0029.jpg[/img

DSCN0031.jpg

DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

DSCN0029.jpg

One question for you. Your location is __________?

Sorry Located in Spokane WA I may transport depending on location or have a shop connection to ship from depending on your location

I have sent you a PM as well.

Sorry Located in Spokane WA I may transport depending on location or have a shop connection to ship from depending on your location

I have sent you a PM as well.

Thanks replied and sent pics

Great looking bike. Sorry to hear you are selling. I bet if you parted it back to stock there would be a feeding frenzy on the aftermarket goodies. I'll take the Pazzos. :icon_biggrin:

Hello to all I don't want to but I have some personal issues and must raise some cash so I have to sell my baby. 2003 XX lots of extras 33K regular oil changes synthetic with honda OEM filters. here is a list of some of the extras

Carrozzeria custom gold wheels

Pazzo levers

Race tech gold valves

Wilbers progressive froont springs

Wilbers rear shock with speed damping remote compression setting

TI Force full polished titanium exhaust system about 16 lbs total system weight

Rear galfer wave rotor

Puig rear tire hugger

custom brake & clutch res. covers

Clear alternatives turn signal and rear light

Pair block offs

Stainless steel brake clutch lines

Powder coated Front , rear, and shifter lever

TCI fuel control

Corbin gunfighter & lady seat

Ventura luggauge system with 45 & 35 Ltr bags with rain covers and sport bar

Oil & radiator protectors

Speedo healer

Tank Bra

There is a few other gooodies also plus I have an extra tank with a small dent, I also have an extra Fuel inj. head that I was going to have worked on plus Valve cover extra fuel injector carbs basicallly complete top end setup minus cams.

The bike was dropped about 3 years ago and I replaced the plastic on the right side. Many peopple on this forum have seen and ridden with me siince the drop and replacement of parts there was no structural damge and the bike has a clear title. I also have all the stock parts to go with it including total stock exhaust system, wheels with pilot roads on them I have a brand new pilot power front tire the rear tire needs replaced and I may do so before sell the fornt tire on it has 60% left. any other questions please ask.

Asking $5800.00 for total package

Will add pics as soon as I quite having problems loading them http://www.flickr.com/photos/10597295@N07/4466831671

More pics available @ flicker under cbrrash the clear alternative rear lens is not shown but is currently on the bike if you want to see photos email me @ cbrrash@yahoo.com and I'll send them to you

Please send the pics to this email address - kazimac@att.net - I am interested in purchasing your bike also.

Thank you,

Kazi

Just curious about the wheels.

I don't see the XX listed on available wheels on their website. Did you have some custom machining done to make them work on the XX?

If I wouldn't have just bought another XX, I would have probably jumped on yours. The miles wouldn't have bothered me any. Everyone that knows the bike, realizes its not even broke in, and you can tell this one has been loved.

Just curious about the wheels.

I don't see the XX listed on available wheels on their website. Did you have some custom machining done to make them work on the XX?

If I wouldn't have just bought another XX, I would have probably jumped on yours. The miles wouldn't have bothered me any. Everyone that knows the bike, realizes its not even broke in, and you can tell this one has been loved.

No custom machining the rear spacers were the only difference, a couple of years ago the still stocked em for the Bird. Thanks I still am torn about getting rid of it thats why I posted here first so at least it would go to someone who would give it a good home. and enjoy the next 80,000 + miles

where did you get the brake/clutch covers? I love the black ones! those wheels look sweet on there! good luck on your sale!

Pazzo had them listed I got them from a local shop