CBR1100XX.org Forum

BMW Touring boots (ping Elliot)

For reference- http://www.cbr1100xx.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=54877

I wore these maybe twice. They were a bit snug but my thought was they'd break in a bit over time. Sadly, I kept reaching for my Sidis for touring duty and these have been sitting for going on two years. Back up for sale, still close to new and not even broken in yet. I can say these are the best protection I've ever seen in a "touring" boot, as good or better than many race boots in a more subdued package.

$140 shipped

Working on pics, but I'm tethered to my phone right now (router is down) and uploading is taking forever. I'll have 'em up later. There's links in the reference thread.

I will take them.

I have been looking for these for a while. My calf is FAT....and due to the lace up design it's perfect.

I wear a 10.5 normally but have a wide foot. So the 11 should be perfect.

Let me know where to send the money....

Sorry, I should have said here that Elliot has first right of refusal from that other thread. I dropped him a PM as soon as I posted this, if he passes they're yours.

We'll give him until tomorrow, fair enough?

Sorry, I should have said here that Elliot has first right of refusal from that other thread. I dropped him a PM as soon as I posted this, if he passes they're yours.

We'll give him until tomorrow, fair enough?

We usually speak daily....and he is coming to visit me this weekend so I am sure however it works out is cool.

He knows if he doesn't let me buy them...I won't let him have sex with my dog.

In otherwords....that's cool. :0)

He will chime in.

Cool, we'll wait for Elliot. I suppose I might ship them to your place either way if he's going to be there this weekend, might save him some duty fees.

Tim,

I spoke to E. He said I could take them from you.

Just let me know where to send the money.

Not sure if they will get here by Saturday....but if they do and they don't fit, Elloitt gets an early birthday present.

Thanks.