CBR1100XX.org Forum

Garage Sale **PRICES REDUCED**

1. NIB Barnett Clutch paks: GSXR1000 P/N #TM-37, Hayabusa P/N #TM-42CF. $50 ea.

2. New steels and springs from Barnett Clutch Kit #HPK-79 for '99 and later BB. $25

3. Used front brake master cylinder (14mm piston & remote reservoir) from a Honda Super Hawk ('98 I think). $20

4. Used '99 BB stock front brake master cylinder. $15

6. Used '99 stock BB clutch cover w/fill cap, dipstick, and bolts. It has a few scratches, but nothing that would require sanding. Just needs some

paint or powdercoat. $20

7. Also have all stock brake lines from '99 BB (except the hard lines that run along the frame). $5 ea.

9. Slightly used (probably less than 400 miles) Shinko Tires: 003 front 120/60R17, 005 rear 160/60R17. Came off SV650. $30 ea

All used parts in good working condition. Pictures can be supplied if needed. If you don't like the price, make me an offer. The worst I can say is, no.

Anyone know if the wheels are interchangable from 97 to 99+? If so, I'll call dibs on that rear rim... (need to go home and check to see if the big ass dent is in my rear or front rim)

Anyone know if the wheels are interchangable from 97 to 99+? If so, I'll call dibs on that rear rim... (need to go home and check to see if the big ass dent is in my rear or front rim)

rears all the same

I am interested in the tires ... .. bandito could use shoes...

decent grip on the 005... ? .... what does a set cost to ship to 10605??

Grip seemed okay, but I wasn't sure about the handling and swapped for a set of Qualifiers. I didn't really want to waste a track day on tires I was unfamiliar with. I'll check with UPS tomorrow on the shipping.

You got dibs. Just let me know.

Just checked, it's the front I could use, not the rear. Got that kicking around?

Mike

you will need the complete setup, disks and spacers for the 99 to fit the 97.

mack