CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 CBR1100XX For Sale

2002 Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird. Located in the Los Angeles area. 26k highway commuter miles. Leather Corbin seat with passenger backrest, two windscreens Zero Gravity and SIDI, Two Brothers 4 into 2 into 1 carbon fiber exhaust, Power Commander III, new D.I.D. gold x-ring chain, Heli Bars, new front brakes, 6.3 gallon tank for 230+ miles range, multi-layer magnetic tank bag, tail light kit, front and rear Pit Bull stands, original seat, original exhaust and other original parts included, repair manual, Excellent condition, fast and reliable. Tags good through 10/10. Shoulder replacement surgery forces sale. Call Kory (310)505-3705

post-28660-1264022831.jpg

Man that looks sweet, and all the work has already been done.

Nice '02.......I'll pick it up for free since I'm just south of you. 230 miles per tank? Has anyone ever gotten that. I think 160 was the most I ever got out of my '02.

With my bike tuned for economy and flat highway I made it 200 miles still had 1/4 of a tank(according to the gauge).

Nice '02.......I'll pick it up for free since I'm just south of you. 230 miles per tank? Has anyone ever gotten that. I think 160 was the most I ever got out of my '02.

I did 227 miles with my '99 XX on my trip to Cali.

Oh, nice bike by the way :icon_redface: ....just wrong color. :icon_whistle:

Good luck for sale.

230 miles per tank? Has anyone ever gotten that. I think 160 was the most I ever got out of my '02.

With my bike tuned for economy and flat highway I made it 200 miles still had 1/4 of a tank(according to the gauge).

:icon_redface: I've run out at 225....twice... :icon_whistle::icon_redface:

I have gotten 240 once on my 02' was praying the whole way to the gas station on a trip in the middle of no where. crest hill and pull clutch to coast and repeat for 5 miles.

6.34 gallons but you will still have about 1/4 gal left in the tank that won't get picked up. Think I put 5.98 gallons back in.

Have hit 220 many times just staying at highway speeds.

Nice free bike

• 1 month later...