CBR1100XX.org Forum

Condor Wheel Chock

I have a Condor trailer only wheel chock for sale. It's the one that holds the bike automatically once you roll the front tire in. It looks just like this but it's uglier! :icon_twisted:

traileronly01.jpg

I have it here in Chicagoland but with our extensive network of XX'rs around here, I'm sure we can daisy chain it almost anywhere.

$100

The one Jeff is selling is super heavy duty metal and built like a rock. That Harbor Freight one is flimsy.

Jeff....I will look at the RacerXX list of people.

I know Pete and Ray are going and I could easily get it from them.

So.....we will work it out.

Harbor Freight Chock

$ 79.99 now (regular price)

runs on sale for 59.99 about once a month plus I get 15% off coupons every other weekend

Wow, that was a prick move! Maybe I'll follow you all around the forum and tell everyone how Bike Bits sucks moist ass and XYZ delaer has better service and better prices?

Dave, if you don't want the chock now, don't feel obligated.

Harbor Freight Chock

runs on sale for 59.99 about once a month plus I get 15% off coupons every other weekend

Have seven of these, two in my truck and three on a trailer and two in the garage.

Hold the bikes well but for safety sake still use a couple tie downs on the trailer and truck.

They work good.

Harbor Freight Chock

Have seven of these, two in my truck and three on a trailer and two in the garage.

Hold the bikes well but for safety sake still use a couple tie downs on the trailer and truck.

They don't have the tire grabby thing on the bottom. Maybe okay to get off the bike before you tie it down.

Hell, I'd use tie downs on both of 'em.

Harbor Freight Chock

Wow, that was a prick move! Maybe I'll follow you all around the forum and tell everyone how Bike Bits sucks moist ass and XYZ delaer has better service and better prices?

Jeff, want it 100%. Already went out and bought metal strips to put under the horse stall mats in my garage to screw it to.

Going to be using it in my garage.

If you can arrange for someone to get it to RacerXX I will work out the rest.

Thanks.

Dave, I'll get it there if Timmay can't pick it up and toss it in with his stuff. I'll be going right by there on my way, or I could pick it up from Jeff if I bump into him at Chicago IMS.

Harbor Freight Chock

Jeff,

Was not intended as a "Prick Move"

I waited till yours was sold and confirmed sold and verified by another member what a screaming deal it is.

My intention was to help out any other members with the availability of an inexpensive chock through Harbor Freight and not Bike Bits. I had nothing to gain here myself.

I apologize for the poor choice of words and timing that you obviously took to be against you. My Bad.

Harbor Freight Chock

Jeff,

I waited till yours was sold and confirmed sold and verified by another member what a screaming deal it is.

My intention was to help out any other members with the availability of an inexpensive chock through Harbor Freight and not Bike Bits. I had nothing to gain here myself.

I apologize for the poor choice of words and timing that you obviously took to be against you. My Bad.

John, It's cold and miserable in Chicago so I'm sure I was being a bit cunty. I'm sorry for going off so quickly, please accept my appology as well.

Jeff,

John, It's cold and miserable in Chicago so I'm sure I was being a bit cunty. I'm sorry for going off so quickly, please accept my appology as well.

Apologizes accepted all the way around - make up reach arounds are due - now join us at RacerXX and get out of the cold for a couple days and we can give proper apologies !!

Jeff,

Tried to send you a PM back but got this message "this member has chosen to wish you dead and tells you to go fuck yourself for being a complete asshole for many years in a row."

Here is my PM to you:

Sup cum guzzler....

Sent the paper (money) with a nice love note.

Eat my ass.

Dave

:icon_biggrin:

and.....the CONDOR....it ain't right until it's painted white ! (or PINK)

Jeff,

Tried to send you a PM back but got this message "this member has chosen to wish you dead and tells you to go fuck yourself for being a complete asshole for many years in a row."

Here is my PM to you:

Sup cum guzzler....

Sent the paper (money) with a nice love note.

Eat my ass.

Dave

:icon_biggrin:

and.....the CONDOR....it ain't right until it's painted white ! (or PINK)

Nice.....and I loved the Paypal message as well. Although, for $100, the vintage pubies ARE NOT included.

Thanks Fucko, enjoy your chock.