CBR1100XX.org Forum

Micron slip-ons and the centerstand

blkbrdrydr

I'm planning on adding a set of Micron slip-ons but am wondering if the left side pipe has a stopper for the centerstand. The XXs pictured at their website all have centerstands but I would like to know from someone who has these on their bike.

If not, how can one be installed?

no problem with them...what Chester said.

Pull the stopper off your stock pipe and the centerstand works fine. You'll like the sound of them. post pics once you have them on.

Unfortunately, after I lowsided the 'Bird and toasted the entire left side, including the pipe, I traded her in for a brand new 600RR in Oct. It happened right around the same time everyone else was crashing. I think reading all these posts about wrecks sunk into my head too much.

The F3 wasn't cutting it at the track anymore and the 'Bird is a beast on the track. Hence, my purchase of the RR. By the way, I love the little thing. The funny thing is...it's more comfortable on the wrists than the 'Bird. Maybe BARRYG will appreciate that last comment.