CBR1100XX.org Forum

(nearly) FREE POWER!!

rhubarbray

Boy, I can`t wait to get this!! Who needs cams and Power Commmanders?! Less than $30 for 30 hp and 40 ft/lbs!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PB-PERFORMA...sQ5fAccessories

Not sure if it`s a repost,..........don`t care.

That is the cool thing about computer driven vehicles. If you have an emulator and the dyno time you can build a box like this to modify and fool the ecu effectively reprogramming it. Do the research though and be sure they are good you don't want this thing going haywire and taking out your ECU.

Power commader 2 does the same thing yes its more expensive but more well known.

The advantage of the power commander 3 is you can change the map yourself to be specific to your combination. You can opt for the dyno time or let the factory guys do all the testing and use one of thier maps.

30 HP you have got to be fucking kidding. 40ftlbs of torque :icon_rolleyes:

Smoother shifting? WTF are you serious! Does one of the wires hook up to my clutch and gives it a pep talk when I go to shift.

Extended engine life? Wonder how many miles they got on their XX test bike.. Since after all each little chip is done for a specific bike only.