CBR1100XX.org Forum

Dual Clutch Available fr Honda

runner

I think the Audi TT has a similar transmission. There are some real advantages to this type of trans. It can be set-up to feel and operate very similar to a full manual, but you have the option to go full auto or semi-auto. I think it would be cool to be able to "button-shift" while leaned over in a turn and have it be so smooth that you don't worry about high-siding. Also, you wouldn't have to keep moving your left foot back and forth to shift. I would kill to have a trans like this in my truck, or better yet, my wife's car. Full auto for her, manual for me. :icon_dance:

So the new VFR1200 will have an automatic transmission?

WTF?

From memory the word was that the dual clutch was going to be in the Tourer (ST1300 replacement) and a normal box in the Sporty VFR1200 :icon_confused:

After watching this video, I want one if it works this smooth!

Looks like it will be on the VFR1200.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLhx4cQq1sA...player_embedded

Check out the dash and engine sound of the V4

You know Josh, I really like that.

That change up paddle is where my high beam flash normally is! I want my passing light, keeps the cagers honest(ish)...

We don't have that on US XXs (at least not on my '03). My Triumph Sprint RS had it and

I really liked having that capability.

That change up paddle is where my high beam flash normally is! I want my passing light, keeps the cagers honest(ish)...

We don't have that on US XXs (at least not on my '03). My Triumph Sprint RS had it and

I really liked having that capability.

Always wanted on on the XX.. luckily the Busa has one. Great feature!

I meant I have it on the BB now. I don't want to lose it! Certainly not to gear change switches...

I never used mine anyway and it is useless now with the HID's in HB :icon_surprised: