CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 2002 XX with extras

2002 Silverbird for sale with extras.

The bike has 31,XXX miles on it and will continue to increase as I love riding it. It is in good condition but does have some rock chips and on the lower fairing panels and front fender. They're not noticeable. There are a few light scratches on the tank from my magnetic tank bag as well. The previous dinged the front of the tank while installing the Heli Bars. A wrench slipped out of his hands. I bought the bike with 7,000 miles on it and have owned it since.

On to the fun stuff...

-Staintune Exhaust

-Corbin Seat

-Ram mounts everywhere

-Throttlemeisters

-Powerlet cord split into 1 Cigar and 1 Powerlet socket

-SW Motech quick detach hard bag racks. (these are sweet!) They are set up for Givi E36s. Bags not included

-Givi rear rack

-More windscreens than necessary. The two ZG DBs are in excellent condition. The others are in fair condition

-Oh...and a Penske 8995 rear shock set up a 205lb rider w/gear. Approximate mileage on the shock is 4,000.

-Heli-bars

-Peg Lowering kit

-Clear lens on turn signals

-Clear tail light with integrated signals. Stock signals still functional as well.

The bike really is in great condition and rides very smoothly. It's never been wrecked or even dropped.

New baby coming so I'm going to sell.

$4,800 as is. (Not parting it out)

PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

SDC11753_edited.jpg

SDC11754.jpg

SDC11756_edited.jpg

SDC11761_edited.jpg

SDC11762_edited.jpg

SDC11763_edited.jpg

SDC11765_edited.jpg

SDC11436.jpg

Some great bikes at great prices lately!

So, at the risk of sounding like a noob - what is that handle in the center of the triple tree for?

That's a stem Ram Mount. You attach a mounting arm to it and it holds various devices (GPS, MP3, phone, etc) in place depending on the attachment you use on the other end of the arm.

• 2 weeks later...