CBR1100XX.org Forum

F/S Corbin GF&L with Backrest

Corbin Gunfighter and Lady. Purchased new in 2003. Carbon Fiber Leather covering. Black piping. Excellent condition. No wear marks, tears or any other defects. New $439 plus shipping from Corbin. Asking $330 plus actual shipping.

Also, Solid backrest in Carbon Fiber Leather. Again Excellent condition. Only on bike when went for ride with Mrs. New $229 plus shipping from Corbin. Asking $150 plus actual shipping.

Thank you for your time.

post-3117-1243450858.jpg

post-3117-1243450882.jpg

post-3117-1243450906.jpg

post-3117-1243450922.jpg

Im confused, you are trying to sell a seat that is 6 years old for only $100.00 less than I can buy a new one? Wow what a bargain! Get real with the price and I may buy it. But for a hundred bucks, I will buy new. As for I think everyone else here would too.

Interesting how someone with 17 posts is criticizing someone with 17 posts !!

Just an FYI:

Corbins do command a very high resale price based on their condition and not the year they were manufactured.

Just don't ever try to pretend you know what the other 5000 members here "think". It makes you look like you don't do alot of thinking!

I'm not trying to be a prick, I just don't think that a hundred bucks its much of a savings. And besides, it looks like it has had a fair amount of use in the seat area. And it doesn't matter how many post I have made, my opinion would still be the same. I mean the whole point of this site is to share information with each other about our birds, if we have something to sell. We offer it to our fellow bird riders for a fair price. If you want damn near new prices for a used parts then put in on flea-bay.

I'm not trying to be a prick, I just don't think that a hundred bucks its much of a savings. And besides, it looks like it has had a fair amount of use in the seat area. And it doesn't matter how many post I have made, my opinion would still be the same. I mean the whole point of this site is to share information with each other about our birds, if we have something to sell. We offer it to our fellow bird riders for a fair price. If you want damn near new prices for a used parts then put in on flea-bay.

Don't be an a-hole. If you aren't interested don't buy it. Crapping on someones for sale post is generally in poor taste.

Besides whats his name from Holland will be along any minute to buy this thing.

Hell, I offered him a price on the backrest and I don't even have a Bird.... YET. Hey guy offers a price and if you don't like it, you don't buy it. Plain and simple. In all honesty though, in good condition, they don't get much cheaper than this. You might save $20 or so, but you would be also helping a member of the board out here by buying it from them. Just my .02

Well please except my apology, I am glad you guys think it's such a good deal. I am sorry I don't think it's in that great of shape. The seat pan area shows a fair amount of wear and I don't think it is a bargain. Me personally, I would rather shell out an extra hundred bucks and buy new. I am sorry I responded so strong and more power to him if he gets his asking price.

Don't be an a-hole. If you aren't interested don't buy it. Crapping on someones for sale post is generally in poor taste.

"Whats His Name" !!! I like it !

I have a special name for him, myself, but we don't need to go there.

Not saying anything is worse than saying something bad, the slow moving down death.

But when it keeps getting bumped, people will keep looking and thinking and offering PM's.

They usually get to an agreement.

You have a right to your opinion, we all do. Most just know that opening up and posting it removes all doubt. And fails to make friends if critical.

But, some don't care.

Welcome, anyway.

Right now I am so disillusioned with the whole thing that I am either going to put the seat up in storage and put it out with bulky waste 5 years from now or give it to a friend who does ebay frequently. I hope that renhalt likes the new corbin that he will be purchasing.

Thank you to those that came to my defense. I have been here since 06 and while I do not post often I read frequently. I have seen the wraith when someone bought something not up to expectations so I was careful in listing the seat and backrest.

The Bird is gone and so shall I stop visiting this site.

In the words of Douglas Adams, "So long and thanks for all the fish"

Don't stop checking in just because your Bird is no longer with you.................

As you know... the more the merrier in this lot of kooks, weirdos and generally all around good guys. Hell, they let me in!

I bought the backrest from this Gent, and I am more than happy with it, or I should say the misses is more than happy with it. Anyway, thanks again.

No I am not.......... :icon_naughty:

If you insist in being an asshole you may.........

Speaking for myself: I am getting fed-up with your "smart" remarks. Everytime somebody refers to me you have to let people know we've had a problem.

Grow up, and stop behaving like a little boy.

Speaking for myself: I am getting fed-up with your "smart" remarks. Everytime somebody refers to me you have to let people know we've had a problem.

It's so awkward when mommy and daddy are fighting!

Who's the daddy?!

Who's the daddy?!

Daddy is the asshole!

and he isn't from Holland!

Talk about bringing up last months shit ?

Just for your information you are not the only one registered here from Holland.

I don't have to even mention your name as shown above and you expose yourself for who you really are !

I like it when you "speak for yourself"!