CBR1100XX.org Forum

New RF 1000 (Size XL) They took it back

I bought a XL yellow RF 1000 just after Christmas and thought it fit but I rode this past weekend without my balaclava on and the helmet is to big. It moves to much foward and backward for my comfort. Still have the new box and paper work to send with it. I think $275 would be fair a price plus shipping, I might even split the shipping cost. If interested you can reply or PM me.

post-3594-1240508362.jpg

post-3594-1240508386.jpg

Yea I thought if I put it in the pub section more people would see it and the mods. would move it when they think it needs to be moved. I paid around 380 for it because cycle gear said the yellows were 20 bucks more.

If anyone is interested post up or PM me, I am going to put this on the ST website in a couple days if no one here can use it.

Yea I thought if I put it in the pub section more people would see it and the mods. would move it when they think it needs to be moved. I paid around 380 for it because cycle gear said the yellows were 20 bucks more.

Yeah, because your ad is special and we've got nothing better to do. If you're selling something, do me a favor and put it in the for sale section.

Redbird, sorry about that I just thought if I put it in the pub more people would see it and if someone was looking for a helmet it would be a good deal for fellow members. Again sorry and next time I have any thing to sell I will put it in the for sale section.

Not that big of a big deal. I often come off as way more annoyed than I actually am. Like Jeff said, I'm a dick. :icon_wink:

but your our DICK

No problem

Hate the color, hate the attitude.

Bump.

Good luck with the sale.

:icon_wink:

Nope, the liner doesn't come out of the RF 1000 like the ZX11 does. The cheek pads are replacable but the crown of my head is were it is loose so cheek pads won't help.

I placed my order for a new helmet today so I am willing to consider offers on this one.

I went to cycle gear the day after I ordered my new helmet to get a air mesh jacket and was talking to the new manager about my other helmet being to big. After we discussed it awhile she ask if I had it with me, I said yes and she ask me to go get it. I brought it in and they looked it over and said it looked brand new. She ended up giving me a gift card credit for the helmet that was to big then let me use my 25% off coupon onthe new helmet. All told they took the helmet back and I have a gift card with 38$ on it. I bought the first helmet Dec. 8th I thought that was pretty good thing for them to do.