CBR1100XX.org Forum

Many Parts F/S

this sucks...

this sucks...

Yeah I hear ya!!!! :icon_frown:

I have to say Brett was a PACKRAT he had enough parts in that garage to build another bike. I will be going through the shelves and the rest of the garage after I deal with all the current parts. So there will be another list coming in the future. :icon_wall:

Stef, sent you a pm looking for a left blinker switch assembly and clutch lever/master cylinder if there are any kicking around. My clutch is getting notchy and so is my signal switch.

some parts have been mailed...

james yours has been overnighted...

mike f, glenn k, johe p, brad z your items have been mailed also........

Carl

Thank you again for your help with this....

I really only need a couple of spare parts.

1. Those little black plug tabs used on the fairings....I could use as many good ones as you find. PM me if you have any available. I'm always loosing them. :(

2. The hex bolts used to attach fairings, do you have any spares of those? I've been better about NOT loosing those, but you never know.

PM sent.

May be interested in the pipes, depends on shipping costs to Aus :icon_surprised: They don't have cats do they? PM sent :icon_think:

I didn't forget ya Bud Just been crazy busy and have not had a chance to box them up yet. I will work on it.

May be interested in the pipes, depends on shipping costs to Aus :icon_surprised: They don't have cats do they? PM sent :icon_think:

I didn't forget ya Bud Just been crazy busy and have not had a chance to box them up yet. I will work on it.

No biggie :icon_wink:

?

What is you ??? Stan?

Maybe I can be of some help.

?

What is you ??? Stan?

No, was one of the damnedist things I have ever seen, here. Made a post in another thread and it came up here in this thread. Weird. Moved it and had to put something...here. Either that or I am getting really bad. Never seen that happen.

Think I will go get checked.

?

What is you ??? Stan?

No, was one of the damnedist things I have ever seen, here. Made a post in another thread and it came up here in this thread. Weird. Moved it and had to put something...here. Either that or I am getting really bad. Never seen that happen.

Think I will go get checked.

Yeah I noticed that post was in 2 threads, very strange :icon_confused:

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a left mirror, nose cowl and clutch cover?

I am looking for a left mirror, nose cowl and clutch cover?

\

I have an upper fairng that needs a little work nothing major just some TLC

I have to look for the left side mirror housing they seem to be popular these days. give me a day or so to get over to the garage and look I don't have anymore here @ my place.

I'll let you know soon.

My back wheel washed out from under me the other night going from the yard on to the driveway on my way to work. I lost my balance rolled itnto the throttle about the time the backwheel hit concreat bit hard pitched me off across the bike on my sholder pretty hard. The next morning when I got home from work I checked the bike over broken nose cowl, trashed mirror and broken clutch cover along with scratched side panel. I couldn't belive the amount of damage form no more than off idle speed. If the nose cowl is just scratched I will be interested. I been wanting to paint the bike the same color as my yellow RF1000 now I have a excuse to do it. If you want to PM me with details I will get back to you thanks. I am needing the left crankcase cover not clutch cover I must have rattled my brain some to. :icon_redface: