CBR1100XX.org Forum

New Item for you Clean Freaks

Google it on the web for lots of images and testimonies.

I have been testing them for 2 months now and they are very durable and work like magic

on bugs and road grime yet completely safe on any finish including windscreens.

I use mine on my wheels to remove the break dust build-up and then on the front end to remove the bugs, all with just regular soap and water.

Bugs splattered all over your nose fairing ? No problem! 4" x 6" size

They really are incredible and at $2.55 each I will always have one stashed under my Corbin ! Yes I am a Clean Freak !

For Sale Here at Bike Bits

My problem with any sponge is that it can trap dirt and crap that will scratch the paint if it gets trapped in the pores.

I've managed to clean with ordinary rags and paper towels. Every sponge I use gets funky to the point that I won't trust it on paint.

My problem with any sponge is that it can trap dirt and crap that will scratch the paint if it gets trapped in the pores.

I've managed to clean with ordinary rags and paper towels. Every sponge I use gets funky to the point that I won't trust it on paint.

The Boss is not a sponge in the usual context. It does not absorb. It is more like a scotch brite pad but a different synthetic material that will not scratch. It does not trap the bug particles but instead just breaks them loose from the surface so they can be rinsed off with the garden hose or easily wiped off with a clean towel or micro-fiber.

They are machine washable and do not get funky over time like a sponge does.

A truely different product that works well, lasts and is cheap.

When I saw this:

I thought you were selling The Sham-Wow.

We would have to beat you. :icon_biggrin:

\

And what's wrong with the Sham-Wow? I have 30 of them. They are the BEST....

OK, has anyone actually bought one of those?

When I saw this:

\

My wife, the cleaning freak!

She actually asked for them for Christmas. :icon_rolleyes:

When I saw this:

\

Swimmers and divers have been using them for years. I have several in a closet somewhere. Never tried to clean anything other than me with one though.

When I saw this:

\

Swimmers and divers have been using them for years. I have several in a closet somewhere. Never tried to clean anything other than me with one though.

Don't they get bored being kept in the closet like that or do you keep them company? :icon_whistle:

It must be you Yankee divers, because I have never seen anyone use one South of the M-D line!

(although quietly I am thinking that I am about to help with some OW Cert dives for a bunch of newbies, 5 dives in 2 days in 45 degree water, and maybe they are a good idea - and also thinking that maybe I can borrow the one that has cleaned you ;-) )

Don't they get bored being kept in the closet like that or do you keep them company? :icon_whistle:

Most swimmers and divers spend years in the closet alone. They don't want to admit that their father was right and they really got into the sport for the mostly naked, wet men.

It must be you Yankee divers, because I have never seen anyone use one South of the M-D line!

(although quietly I am thinking that I am about to help with some OW Cert dives for a bunch of newbies, 5 dives in 2 days in 45 degree water, and maybe they are a good idea - and also thinking that maybe I can borrow the one that has cleaned you ;-) )

Ahem. I meant divers as in springboard/platform divers. But you are welcome to one that has cleaned me. I'm sure if I venture into the garage I can find one I used when I was 17 and never washed. Mmmm... smells like teen spirit... :icon_evilgrin:

Ahem. I meant divers as in springboard/platform divers. But you are welcome to one that has cleaned me. I'm sure if I venture into the garage I can find one I used when I was 17 and never washed. Mmmm... smells like teen spirit... :icon_evilgrin:

Thanks, but I'll wait for the one that both you and Ben have used well, after you take care of his "needs" (he was sounding a little needy on the other thread). Then I'll auction it off at NeXXt or something.

Oh the fun!