CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone want a VERY expensive couch CHEAP ???

Dad bought it 1 year ago...$3,600 bucks.

Here...$600

Is is a La-Z-Boy brand theatre double recliner. New condition.

It is the new type of recliner...it reclines forward not backward. Meaning....you can push it up flush against a back wall and the end chairs slide forward to recline and the back of the chair does not move backwards.

The center cushion folds down into a dinner tray and 2 cup holders.

Let me know.

Dave

Werent you trying to peddle that thing last year??

Thanks for the call back...prick

:icon_wink:

Did you call me? I sent you a text message Sunday but never heard back?

Seriously, I didn't get a message. I did get a FB invite which I hit IGNORE as quick as I could.

hey....weren't you the one peddling a stolen recliner a year back ? :icon_whistle::icon_twisted::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

If you were closer I'd be all over that as quickly as my ex wife on a dessert cart.

Pat...if you want it and can make the drive let's work it out. You can stay at my place, free dinner, you can bang my wife, and then go home.

I would split the gas if you had a pickup.

Just a thought.

Maybe after my kids are out of their basketball tournaments in a couple of weeks, until then I'm busy traveling around every night and weekend it seems like.

If somebody closer doesn't want it by then, I'm in.

Maybe after my kids are out of their basketball tournaments in a couple of weeks, until then I'm busy traveling around every night and weekend it seems like.

If somebody closer doesn't want it by then, I'm in.

You got a deal. If it's still FO SALE by then...it's yours and I will toss in $100 for gas.

AND promise a huge steak & bourbon dinner during your overnight.

Cool?

Did you call me? I sent you a text message Sunday but never heard back?

Seriously, I didn't get a message. I did get a FB invite which I hit IGNORE as quick as I could.

hey....weren't you the one peddling a stolen recliner a year back ? :icon_whistle::icon_twisted::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

I texted back..must not have went through. I was going to tell you I could get a Burgman for ya for $7000.00... :icon_whistle:

And furthermore, I DID NOT steal anything. Theres a difference between stealing and "acquiring".. :icon_twisted: