CBR1100XX.org Forum

Drive Chain Question

RXX

D.I.D. specs rate the bird for a 50(530)ZVM2, 110 links. (This is on their website)

They only come in 120 links sets, so I'll have to trim it down.

This is supposed to be the new "best" out there.

Anybody can tell me different?

BTW, Ron Ayers has a stock "O" ring chain for $203.00, this ZVM2 sells for $182.59 (part # is 12269, BTW)

D.I.D. specs rate the bird for a 50(530)ZVM2, 110 links. (This is on their website)

They only come in 120 links sets, so I'll have to trim it down.

This is supposed to be the new "best" out there.

Anybody can tell me different?

BTW, Ron Ayers has a stock "O" ring chain for $203.00, this ZVM2 sells for $182.59 (part # is 12269, BTW)

ZVM2 has been used by many here with no complaints, myself included. IIRC, you can do much better on the price.

I've had bad wear with the RK's.

I think it says alot that Honda uses DID's for OEM and they last 20k+.

+1

I only had 1 RK but I'll never buy another one. I don't think I got 10K out of it. I have a ZVM2 now and have about 20K on it, it still seems brand new. I'm sure some of it has to do with the pro oilier though as I put it on when I put the new chain on.

Cheaper at White Buffalo.

The Nickel plated is a little more.

Gold 530ZVM2 at Sprocket Center for $159 +s&h :icon_biggrin: I bought their Stealth sprocket combo not long ago :icon_biggrin:

As for the RK chains I had an RK 530XSO and it lasted over 45 000km with minor maintenance :icon_whistle:

530 ZVM2 is the shit.I did get 30 k miles from my last one,I`m not anal about chain maintenance.

Here you go http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/...BB81DD30B0E74A9 .

It does say 530zwm but I can guarantee you`ll get gold 530 ZWM2.I just received one for my R1 yesterday.And three more before.

2 days free air delivery if you order for 150 $ or more.New plugs perhaps ?. 6.50$ for iridium.