CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wanted: Blackbird with Bags...

There was one on craigslist in Florida with beetle bags a little while ago. There was also a turbo one with beetle bags for sale about a month or so ago. I'm not sure how much you know about the beetle bags on the bird. If you haven't seen them in person here are some of my thoughts. I don't have a set but have seen the up close. They look great on the bike. They are small and odd shaped. They bolt on. No quick release. you cannot fit a helmet in them. They are expensive compared to other options. You can try checking the for sale section here and of course craigslist and ebay. The XX is a great bike. Good luck.

I am looking for a nice Blackbird with hard luggage. Can be Corbin Beetle Bags or Givi.

I've got just what you're looking for. It's a 2003 loaded with all the goodies. I'm mostly a dirt rider, so I haven't ridden this bike as much as I've wanted to, so the miles are still pretty low. I've got a new set of pilots and the factory seat to go along with it. It has a Corbin seat on it now. I'll take $6,500 if you're interested. 623-572-8755

cbr.jpg

• 1 month later...
I am looking for a nice Blackbird with hard luggage. Can be Corbin Beetle Bags or Givi.

I've got just what you're looking for. It's a 2003 loaded with all the goodies. I'm mostly a dirt rider, so I haven't ridden this bike as much as I've wanted to, so the miles are still pretty low. I've got a new set of pilots and the factory seat to go along with it. It has a Corbin seat on it now. I'll take $6,500 if you're interested. 623-572-8755

cbr.jpg

So did you sell this bike?