CBR1100XX.org Forum

Joe Rocket Touring Pants (Sold)

What we have here is a pair of Joe Rocket Touring pants. I was looking for something different from the leather pants that I have for when I wasn't racing or tearing up the road. Something that I could stop at a store or to get something to eat and not feel like a freak in leather. Also, they would be cooler. I looked at the blue jean type pants but most had no padding and that is what I wanted. So, I picked these up. They have removable padding in the hip area and removable and adjustable padding in the knees. The adjustable padding is great for shorter people with larger waist.

post-16-1230007520.jpg

post-16-1230007543.jpg

post-16-1230007563.jpg

post-16-1230007491.jpg

As you can see from the photos, they have zipper pockets to keep your junk where it belongs. The size marked on them is XL. I wore size 38 waist jeans and these fit fine. The reason I am selling them is that I lost 65 pounds and they are way too big. I only wore them 4 or 5 times and they still look like new (maybe a bug or two).

$30 shipped to the lower 48.

What we have here is a pair of Joe Rocket Touring pants. I was looking for something different from the leather pants that I have for when I wasn't racing or tearing up the road. Something that I could stop at a store or to get something to eat and not feel like a freak in leather. Also, they would be cooler. I looked at the blue jean type pants but most had no padding and that is what I wanted. So, I picked these up. They have removable padding in the hip area and removable and adjustable padding in the knees. The adjustable padding is great for shorter people with larger waist.

post-16-1230007520.jpg

post-16-1230007543.jpg

post-16-1230007563.jpg

post-16-1230007491.jpg

As you can see from the photos, they have zipper pockets to keep your junk where it belongs. The size marked on them is XL. I wore size 38 waist jeans and these fit fine. The reason I am selling them is that I lost 65 pounds and they are way too big. I only wore them 4 or 5 times and they still look like new (maybe a bug or two).

$30 shipped to the lower 48.

P.M. Sent